3.7 5 0 132 132 With Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner, you can safely and effectively clean wood, granite, stainless steel and electronics without fear or risk of damage
Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner

12-01-2013
This is really not a new product, but I have been using it for years and it is fabulous....especially love the lavendar one, its like surface cleaner and air freshner in one!
12-01-2013
love this product, makes dusting that much easier
10-01-2013
Really happy with this cleaner in many areas of our household, it is just that... Multipurpose!
10-01-2013
Love, love, love this stuff. No clogged spray heads and it sprays evenly. I freaked when my oldest used it and we couldn`t find where he left it. I found it just other day hidden under the cleaning rag he had used.
10-01-2013
Works awesome on everything but glass. Will buy again and again...
10-01-2013
This is a fantastic product and helps repel dust on a variety of surfaces. I no longer have to dust everyday because my furniture looks fantastic for days after I use Pledge in my cleaning routine.
10-01-2013
have been using this for a couple of years now and find that the only problem i have with it, is it does not to mirrors very well...
10-01-2013
I like the fact that you can use the same cleaner on many different types of surfaces. Also the fact that the scent isn`t overpowering.
10-01-2013
I love anything Pledge. Spray and wipe, very easy to use and smells great.
10-01-2013
Have been using it since Day 1, I think. Really impressed with it and have talked almost all of my family and friends into using it.Product delivers & smells great! More coupons please, Pledge!
10-01-2013
Love, love, love it! Works great on the electronics, smells great, love seeing it on sale or having coupons for it.
09-01-2013
found smell a little strong, but works really well and I would definately buy again
09-01-2013
Use only this on my coffee table! Leaves a great finish and smells wonderful.
09-01-2013
Love this product!! Cleans and dusts! Nice smell!
09-01-2013
I really like this product alot!! It has a mild scent and leaves no streaks..I highly recommend this product!!