3.8 5 0 131 131 With Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner, you can safely and effectively clean wood, granite, stainless steel and electronics without fear or risk of damage

09-01-2013
I like thia product, sprays evenly and cleans well, alittle pricey for my everyday cleaning but it still really helps with dust
09-01-2013
Pledge multi surface everyday cleaner works great. Cleans most surfaces and doesn`t leave streaks!
09-01-2013
I LOVE Pledge Multi Surface. I use it on most of my electronics. No smudges.
09-01-2013
I have been using this since it came out. Probably one of the few products that actually does what it says on the package. I love the smell and the convenience of this multi surface cleaner.
09-01-2013
I love this product. I use it for everything I dust. The smell is great and works well.
07-01-2013
used this for the first time after taking down the christmas decorations! Great product, love the smell and the clean look!
06-01-2013
I love, love, love this. I have been using it since it came out, and it is great on everything!It doesn`t have an obnoxious smell either. I use mainly fragrance free products, but this one doesn`t bother me at all even with the light fragrance.
05-01-2013
Bought it, am currently using it & loving it. It works well on all surfaces (as the product says it does). Will definitely buy it again!
04-01-2013
I`ve never tried this product but I trust pledge products as I`ve tried their our lines.
04-01-2013
I used this product on wood and glass surfaces. I liked the way it worked on wood, but wasn`t crazy about it on glass. I also used on my appliances and loved how clean they became.