4.2 5 0 884 884 <b> Calming tea with natural ingredients to help you focus when you are feeling scattered or worried. </b>

2016-11-11
I love the "fall flavours" of cinnamon-orange. However, as herbal teas in general are more calming/relaxing than other drink choices, I didn't find any additional benefit as specified. Maybe because I didn't have a specific worry I was trying to deal with and find a magical cure for, or maybe because I have a pretty mellow personality to begin with... not sure. I might buy the tea just for another flavour choice but that's about it.
2016-11-10
This was a very delicious, relaxing tea with a great flavor.
2016-11-10
I felt this tea had a bit of a calming affect, it had a nice flavour as well
2016-11-10
I really enjoyed this tea. It had a great flavour and I think it would be good for aby time of day. I escpecially loved it for nighttime. The calmibgveffect helped me relax and fall asleep easier. Thanks Home Tester Club for the free product to test and review! 😍
2016-11-10
Love the benefits that it gives me. The taste was OK compared to other teas that I have tasted that promised the same effect.
2016-11-10
A great tea designed to help with focus.....but if you have issues that are beyond normal....this tea will not offer its many benefits
2016-11-10
I don't like camomile, but if you do this may be for you
2016-11-10
The product on a whole was nice tasting and gave the calming effect it said it would
2016-11-10
Love would try any of there brands. Keep up the great work.
2016-11-10
This is the best calming tea that I have ever tried.
2016-11-10
Good tasting, enjoyable evening tea. I love the natural ingredients in this tea.
2016-11-10
Enjoyed the flavour and the aftertaste of Tetle Poise-Vate Tea. Calming flavour and aroma. Would purchase again. Consistent quality and taste.
2016-11-10
Gave this tea to my boyfriends mom. She drank it before bed. She said the taste was nice and it helped her wind down.
2016-11-10
It's true that the POISE-VATA TEA is a calming tea to help you focus when you are feeling scattered or worried.
2016-11-10
While pleasant this flavour was not for me. Reminded me too much of apple pie.