4.4 5 0 28 28 100% whole wheat Shreddies comes with crunchy clusters, almonds, and just the right amount of sweetness.
Post Shreddies Granola Almond

13-09-2019
good good whole wheat
who does not like plan old shreddies they are a staple in every pantry
07-08-2018
My favorite for the breakfast. It is so tasty and delicious. My morning can't go without this product.
06-08-2018
I love the crunchy clusters this cereal contains. It definitely adds flavour to the cereal.
06-08-2018
Amazing flavour great as a snack or with milk for breakfast.
03-06-2018
I am not a real fan of Shreddies, but I do like to bake with them. They are great to add to a "snack" mix. But otherwise I do no like them on the one.
14-12-2017
Absolute favourite shreddies, everyone eats this can't keep it in the house! Yum
05-07-2017
I love Shreddies. The added almonds and clusters are delicious!
05-07-2017
I love Shreddies! But this has become my absolute favourite. Great combination of flavours. However, it seems to have disappeared from stores. Which is a shame cause it's awesome!
17-04-2017
So I'm a huge fan I have tried these and very good combo and kind of on the expense end but I wait till their on sale
08-02-2017
I liked all the different textures from the mix of Shreddies, granola and almonds. It definitely is crunchy. The flavour was tasty. However, I found it too sweet for my liking.
04-02-2017
Shreddies doesn't disappoint! Love the added granola and almonds for that bonus crunch. Also, it didn't get soggy when I added milk- the cereal stayed crunchy to the end.
04-02-2017
A Shreddies fan for years but this new product just adds a nice touch of difference as well as making it a more interesting flavour.
04-02-2017
Honestly, I'm not a fan. There's really nothing wrong with it that likes the taste, but I wasn't for me.
29-01-2017
OMG. So I normally eat other types of cereal but when I noticed it contained almonds I was HOOKED! They are so delicious and crunchy. I like how the cereal doesn't get soggy after you pour milk into it, its crunchy till the last bite. I bought at Walmart for under 4 bucks. Such a great deal
25-01-2017