4.4 5 0 435 435 Biotrue® Eye Drops deliver instant natural hydration and are clinically proven to provide long lasting moisture and dry eye relief.

03-07-2019
I have had an eye problem for years. I tried Preservative-Free Biotrue Eye Drops and it worked Amazing. I no longer buy my usually brands..
02-07-2019
Having a small eye drop on the go is very handy and they worked well for my dry eyes.
02-07-2019
My eyes were irritating me one day so I tried these eye drops. They made my eyes feel a lot better.
02-07-2019
The product feels better than using normal saline drops. It seems to have a viscosity than the saline drops - therefore feels smoother to the eye.
29-06-2019
Super convenient single use packages and most importantly works for contact wearers! Keeps eyes moist and comfortable! Great!!
25-06-2019
I really like the individual packaging for the eye drops. It is easy to carry around and most importantly I know how much amount of eye drops I put onto my eyes. This definitely gives an edge over other brand in the market
25-06-2019
Very convenient (yet wasteful) packaging. The drops work well and the dose is perfect.
25-06-2019
Worked as well as any other drop. The single use is kind of wasteful.
24-06-2019
The Preservative-Free Biotrue Eye Drops that I received were very convenient to use, and I really like the single use droppers that I could easily stash in my pockets or gym bag. The drops thoroughly relieved my eyes when they felt dry, and also lubricated my contacts while I had been wearing them for longer periods of time. I would highly recommend this product, and it's also nice to know they are preservative free!
24-06-2019
Great for dry eyes and easy to carry on the go. Wish they had one for allergies.
24-06-2019
When you have dry, itchy and irritable eyes, you just need these eye drops. One use for each eye and you drop them in easy as 1-2-3. You feel immediate results and relief as it soothes your eyes.
24-06-2019
Eye drops work exactly as described. Easy to use and hassle free packaging
24-06-2019
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I love the on-the-go convenience of the individual drops.
24-06-2019
Great product, definitely as good as the other popular brands (visine, clear eyes).
23-06-2019
I totally approve of these drops they work great for dry itchy eyes. I def. Recommend