4.4 5 0 427 427 Biotrue® Eye Drops deliver instant natural hydration and are clinically proven to provide long lasting moisture and dry eye relief.

04-09-2019
Dry eyes?... Not Anymore!!
I have severely dry eyes, especially in the beginning of the winter and summer! After using this product I instantly felt relief and comfort. Just a couple drops makes a world of difference! I am so happy I tried this product, it's definitely worth it!
23-08-2019
Really Helps
I've used Bausch & Lomb products for as long as I can remember. Only in the past few years however, I realized that I have DRY EYES. So this was the first product I tried to help gain some relief. It did help right away and lasted a long time. It didn't irritate my eyes either. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
20-08-2019
Two thumbs up
I have tried and I use this product works great and have nothing but good to say about this product
17-08-2019
AmaZing
Works great no problems here I absolutely love this
14-08-2019
Bs
Bbbjjjjjjehjjenndnnnennenmrnnenndnnnfnnnfnnfnn fun fnkdkdkkekkodiisijdnmnbbvfxxcvuigdxvbmkurdgiv9ifyctzzrvuvkkbkbucta4s6dviibivbononibvyf55sd5f7g7h8hjojojbuctdrss3s5d6ff7h8j9jkbonoj
13-08-2019
A good solution for dry eyes
I have been wearing contacts for 6 years now and my eyes get really dry. I used this and it's really helped me preventing dry eyes and gives relief. I a really happy with this purchase.
04-08-2019
Love Bio True Eye Drops
During the summer season I've always had a tough time with dry, itchy eyes. I've tried many different products to try to get some relief, but Bio True Eye Drops definitely work the best. I felt almost immediate relief after putting the drops in and my eyes felt good for a long period of time.
02-08-2019
Relief!
This product helps my tired dry eyes keeps them moist and clear!!
30-07-2019
The best one out there
Really good, long lasting and very quick and effective
30-07-2019
Great product.
I have a problem with red eyes. I tried almost every brand on the market. This one actually worked for me!
28-07-2019
Great Contact Solution
This contact solution is great, it keeps on eyes nice and moist and does not irate them at all.
26-07-2019
Love it!!
Works amazing wouldn't use anything else one hundred percent
24-07-2019
Eye Drops
I found relief with the drops. Worked Wonders !! I certainly Have recommended to family and friends !!
18-07-2019
This Works!!
Suffer from extreme dry eyes. This works; totally recommend
11-07-2019
Best product
Best product I have ever used for eyes before. I have tried others but none worked.