4.4 5 0 427 427 Biotrue® Eye Drops deliver instant natural hydration and are clinically proven to provide long lasting moisture and dry eye relief.

17-06-2019
While the product itself was good and effective, I found the packaging to be horrendously overdone. Single dose is very bulky and not good for the environment. Strongly prefer a small bottle to the individual doses.
16-06-2019
I was surprised to see the packaging when it arrived, each "dose" is in a little twist off plastic vile.
16-06-2019
great eye product gets rid of the grainy feeling in my eyes within a minute of putting them in. keeps my eyes smooth for hours, will be recommending to everyone I know
15-06-2019
It relieved my eyes almost immediately. I like their packaging. it is very convenient.
14-06-2019
After receiving a free sample of single use Biotrue Eye Drops, I decided to put it to the test! I normally have a go-to brand of drops but these really suprised me. Biotrue drops were incredibly hydrating and kept my eyes from feeling dry all day!! I didn't need to reapply at all throughout the day. Highly recommend for anyone wanting a resolution to dry eyes.
14-06-2019
I really liked how convenient the small on the go packs were
14-06-2019
Provides immediate relief for dry eyes symptoms and that too with no added preservatives.
14-06-2019
I loved them so much, my eyes feel so much better. I felt the little drops were abit too much to put the whole thing into both eyes at once but that is a good problem to have :)
14-06-2019
I'm not sure if it was just the sample pack, but the individual packets (when the seal is broken) have a very sharp plastic edge that scraped my eye one or two times. Again, not sure if this was just because of the sample format, but this was very uncomfortable and dangerous for sensitive eyes.
13-06-2019
Worked well but didn’t last very long. Would not pay a lot of money for this
13-06-2019
Worked well, easy to use, convenient would buy again
13-06-2019
Unique product, Clean, crisp and helped relieve computer red eye stress.
13-06-2019
I tried these but haven't worn contacts in quite a while. They worked very well during allergy season.
13-06-2019
For a first time user of eye drops, this product was beneficial and easy to use. Definitely sold me on the eye drops and I'll continue to use them for my dry eyes
13-06-2019
really great eye drops i always have super dry eyes from working in an office and these drops did wonders no more dry itchy eyes for me