4.4 5 0 420 420 Biotrue® Eye Drops deliver instant natural hydration and are clinically proven to provide long lasting moisture and dry eye relief.

2019-06-13
I get dry itchy eyes quite often which drops help me out a lot. Biotrue Eye drops worked very well for me and quick! No more dry itchy puffy eyes thanks to Biotrue Eye Drops! Highly recommended
2019-06-13
Quick relief of dry eyes. Simple packaging for easy to travel with.
2019-06-12
Great product will be recommending to all of my friends and family
2019-06-10
The biotrue eye drops were hydrating and soothing to my dry eyes, especially now with the change in weather and rise in my allergy and dry eye symptoms. I couldn't tell how being "preservative-free" helped my eyes in the short span. But the product was hydrating enough for me to buy a new pack and try for another month. The disposable pipette-like droppers were very convenient to take on the go and made the whole experience more sterile when compared to a bottle with dropper that I use for about a month.
2019-06-10
I dont like that they are single use because of the amount of plastic and packaging, so I'm less likely to purchase because of this. Save our planet!
2019-06-10
I used Preservative-Free Biotrue® Eye Drops once. The product provided relief for my eyes. However, I don't like the fact that the product was packaged in individual vials. I would have preferred a bottle.
2019-06-10
The Preservative-Free Biotrue Eye Drops are convenient and effective for dry-eye relief. I wear contacts and after a few hours' wear my eyes become extremely dry. I have tried numerous eye drop products and none have worked as well as the Biotrue Drops! I will continue to purchase in the future. I received this product free for testing purposes.
2019-06-10
Those works great. When I wear my lenses , I normally have a hard time hydrating them but with Biotrue Eye Drops it went well and kept my eyes from drying instantly and for a while. Definitely recommend.
2019-06-10
They were easy and convenient to use and relieved my dry eyes quickly
2019-06-10
I liked these eye drops, definitely helped with dry eye. No stinging or gritty feeling afterwards, like some other eye drops. I would put them in each morning before makeup. Not sure if they come in the single dose packages, or if just for testing, but I got more than one use from each, up to 3 uses.
2019-06-09
Preservative Free Biotrue drops were great for both my mom and I! She gets really watery eyes and they helped her immensely where I get dry eyes from my allergies and they also helped me so both of us will be purchasing them in the future!
2019-06-08
Before using bitotrue eye drops my eyes would burn when driving and since using bitotrue I can drive with comfort and not be clawing at my eyes. It truly is a great product to which I will recommend to friends and family and also be purchasing more frequently
2019-06-08
I have dry eyes and my doctor recommends me to use eye drops 3 times a day. The Preservative-free Biotrue eye drops help relieve my dry eyes a lot. They are single use, so it is very sanitary and I don't have to worry about getting infections from opened eye drop bottles. So far, there is no bad effects from using this eye drop.
2019-06-07
Biotrue eyedrops do work wonderfully but the single use packs are the worst idea ever. For one, there is much more then a single use in each of the vials, so I waste whatever I’m not using up. Secondly the amount of plastic wasted on the packaging is harmful for the environment. Would never recommend this single use eyedrop. If I find this in a traditional vial, I’m interested in that because the product it self is fabulous.
2019-06-07
These eye drops were great. The individual pack was handy and helpful when your busy.