4.4 5 0 427 427 Biotrue® Eye Drops deliver instant natural hydration and are clinically proven to provide long lasting moisture and dry eye relief.

07-06-2019
These eye drops are amazing! I love the single use packets, as I can use them while I'm "on the go." Even though they're formulated for contact lens wearers, I have found that these really help my dry eyes so much. They're actually very soothing.
06-06-2019
Works better than expected. Love the easy to use packaging
06-06-2019
Preservative-Free Biotrue Eye Drops are highly recommended for any individuals with dry eyes. This eye lubricant is preservative-free, which is recommended by my optometrist. It provides long lasting relief for dry eyes and works well for contact lens users. The single dose packaging is convenient and user friendly. It promotes adequate hydration, relieving dry, irritated eyes.
06-06-2019
I sit in front of a computer screen for 75% of my shift and by the end of the day my eyes are burning and dry. I have tried most of the name brand eye drops but they only temporarily relieved my dry eyes. I would have to use them over and over again and was worried about my eyes becoming dependent on them. With Biotrue I only need to use them once and my dry eyes are relieved for hours
06-06-2019
I loved biotrue eye drops, fast relief of dry eyes and convenient and the easy to use on the go packaging sure saves room in the purse ;)
06-06-2019
Very useful and simple packaging. Easy to use and directions are easy to understand
06-06-2019
I suffer from dry and irritated eyes. Using the Biotrue eye drops immediately relieved my symptoms. After using my eyes felt hydrated for quite a while afterwards. The individual packaging for dosing was interesting but I felt it was a bit unnecessary. Overall great product.
06-06-2019
They were great! Almost instant relief of my dry eyes. Will definitely be buying them from now on and recommending them!
06-06-2019
These drops worked great to relieve my dry eyes. The individual doses are amazing for on the go and take up next to no room in your purse or pocket.
06-06-2019
The Biotrue eye drops are packaged in single-uses. These are very convenient to use and to carry on the go. My eyes tend to get really dry after wearing my contact lens for a few hours. This eye drop helps hydrate my eyes and I feel comfortable after applying it. I would recommend it.
06-06-2019
I love how convenient these shops are to use! They help with my dry eyes and my eyes feel great. I've downside is the single use plastic packaging that it comes in.
06-06-2019
I got to try Preservative-Free Biotrue® Eye Drops through the Home Tester Club. They worked well to relieve my dry eye irritation. I would buy them again.
06-06-2019
These eye drops worked well. I believe there were factors that affected the eye drops such as lots of dust outside but they worked very well
06-06-2019
These eye drops were convenient and provided the relief I needed on the go. Highly recommended
06-06-2019
Simple and easy to use, convenient single dose, but outside of my price range