4.1 5 0 109 109 Pringles Salsa Fiesta Tortilla Chips come in a package of 182 grams.
Pringles Salsa Fiesta Tortilla Chips

22-06-2020
Great spicy treat!
These are a great snack with a really zippy spicy flavour to them! Loaded with flavour and a great crunchy chip. I would definitely buy them again for myself to enjoy. My kids find them a bit too spicy, but that just means more for me ;)
30-07-2019
Pringles tortilla
These are delicious I would buy them again very tasty
09-05-2019
Spicy and sweet
Pretty tasty chips I couldn't stop eating them!!!!
02-05-2019
Not a fan of the texture
For me, Pringles have always been the thin potato chips. The flavor was nice, but I just really didn't like the texture. It was a bit too hard and thick for my liking. If they made it in the original chip form, I'd like it better I think!
06-08-2018
I really enjoyed these chips, they have an awesome flavour!
16-06-2018
TOO salty. Artificial tasting. Oil tastes off. The only positive is that it is crunchy.
15-06-2018
Bien aimé le goût de salsa, pas trop piquant. Ça fait changement des autres saveurs.
05-04-2018
I saw these at my local London Drugs last week and gave it a try. I'm glad i did! They were tasty and satisfied my chip craving. The flavor was plenty!
22-03-2018
Ce sont des chips de maïs et non de patates comme les autres Pringles. Le goût est bon, mais la texture est un peu différente. Je préfère les sortes plus traditionnelles de Pringles.
27-02-2018
I was addicted to these at one point, lol! This was my go-to study food!
28-01-2018
I love these chips! So nice to be sat on the sofa after a hard week and be able to enjoy a chip that isn't sighed with salsa or broken up in the bag.....delicious!
24-01-2018
Not the best pringles flavour but still taste decent. My only complaint is they are to dry.
03-01-2018
I really liked this flavour. it has a nice salsa flavour and like the thinness of the chip as well
09-12-2017
My favorite flavor I yummy taste with just the right amount of spice
18-11-2017
I love Pringles, but not this flavor or the texture. I will stick with BBQ.