3.2 5 0 169 169 Opposites go together with Pringles Sizzlin’ Sweet & Sour flavoured chips.
Pringles Sizzlin Sweet & Sour Flavour

06-10-2020
So sad they don’t have it anymore
This was my favourite Pringle’s but they’re limited edition so I’m sad to not be able to have more...
02-01-2020
PRINGLES
Très bon au gout,nous achetons un contenant chaque semaine
13-09-2019
Love Pringle’s
I love most flavors of Pringle’s However this one wasn’t a favourite for me. So I passed them on to my friends kids and they loved them. Matter of choice and tastes.
10-08-2019
Fair enough
It has an odd taste to it like an after taste but overall it's really not that bad.
31-05-2019
FANTASTIC snack!!
I love Pringle’s but I’m not the biggest fan of the taste.
18-05-2019
Zesty!
I rather liked the flavour of these chips as they had a kick to them.
16-05-2019
Pas si mal
Jai aimé mes jaimanher mieux quand il sagit de chips Pringles.
14-05-2019
Ok
I love Pringle’s however I don’t love this flavour at all.
08-05-2019
Pringles r Life
Sweet n Sour in Pringles oohmy god! I love it oh so darn much haha
02-05-2019
We didn't finish these
The Pringles Sizzlin' Sweet & Sour chips were just okay. I didn't think it was that great. It was a bit tangy and a bit sweet, but nothing that sounded like what the name would be. I think if there was a bit more zing, it would be better. Definitly missing something but I can't pin point what.
20-03-2019
Snack Food
We tried these - and I must admit they're not my favourite. I still believe you can't beat the "Original".
11-03-2019
Diffrent
It's a savory chip. Kinda taste like chicken balls with sweet n sour sauce. My son lover them
03-01-2019
Chippies
The best ever...gave it as a snack for my guests and they loved it so much
21-11-2018
délices
très bon produit, aigre douce piquant un peu, un vrai délices
05-11-2018
Sweet and sour Pringle’s
These Pringle’s are ok, they aren’t the greatest flavour they have come out with but they are ok. I personally wouldn’t buy them again.