3.7 5 0 54 54 New Pringles Tortillas Nacho Cheese Flavour chips.
Pringles Tortillas Nacho Cheese

13-05-2019
Pringles-Can't just eat one
I usually portion chips into a bowl or with Pringles take a stack and put the can away. With these I find I want to go back for more more often than with some other products. They are quite tasty.
03-04-2017
These were a little confusing to my senses; the flavour of a tortilla chip with the texture of a Pringle. I didn't find them good for dipping like a regular tortilla chip as they just crumbled like a Pringle. Overall, not a bad snack, but I would likely stick with regular Pringles.
09-09-2016
Was super excited when I saw these but a little disappointed when I tried them. They are good I just find the original Pringles have way more flavour and crunch. Family members really like them.
04-08-2016
Hubby's new favourite snack! The flavour is a hit, and the can is a great way to keep them fresh between snacks.
03-08-2016
LOved the taste and so did my kids who couldn't put it down.
02-07-2016
these are really tasty, but they weren't crispy enough. still, i would recommend this snack
14-06-2016
This is super tasty, i definitely share this as its too good not to share
08-06-2016
I love tortilla chips of any kind and when I tried these I loved them... very cheesy and the texture it great too! Will be buying these again for sure!
03-06-2016
I LOVE the new tortilla pringles as I feel they fell like your getting more in your mouth by eating them one by one as for regular I would end up eating them two at a time. I also love the flavours a they are well coated on the chips. Finally, I love them being in a tube as with traditional tortilla chips being in the bag they are usually pretty crushed by the time I get them home.
11-05-2016
These are delicious when heated up and dipped in salsa.
04-05-2016
These are really good compares to Tostitos and price is reasonable
04-05-2016
These chips are okay. There a good snack, but not my favorite.
21-04-2016
These are my fav chips! Crunchy and cheesy....perfect combination.
17-04-2016
So addicting and full of flavouful!!! I can't stop eating just one pringle....
13-04-2016
I love these! They aren't expensive and can usually find on sale, they go on sale the same time the regular pringles do. There are also coupons out for them right now so the prices on these, for me that I have found, are about 50-75cent each. They taste good and stay fresh in the container if you don't want to eat the whole can of them in one sitting.