3.6 5 0 55 55 New Pringles Tortillas Nacho Cheese Flavour chips.
Pringles Tortillas Nacho Cheese

22-10-2020
Not the greatest for texture
Who doesn't love the sound of Popping the lid on a Pringles can? This time, the excitement decreased after a few tastes. Just something off on the texture that does not feel like a tortillas chip.
13-05-2019
Pringles-Can't just eat one
I usually portion chips into a bowl or with Pringles take a stack and put the can away. With these I find I want to go back for more more often than with some other products. They are quite tasty.
03-04-2017
These were a little confusing to my senses; the flavour of a tortilla chip with the texture of a Pringle. I didn't find them good for dipping like a regular tortilla chip as they just crumbled like a Pringle. Overall, not a bad snack, but I would likely stick with regular Pringles.
09-09-2016
Was super excited when I saw these but a little disappointed when I tried them. They are good I just find the original Pringles have way more flavour and crunch. Family members really like them.
04-08-2016
Hubby's new favourite snack! The flavour is a hit, and the can is a great way to keep them fresh between snacks.
03-08-2016
LOved the taste and so did my kids who couldn't put it down.
02-07-2016
these are really tasty, but they weren't crispy enough. still, i would recommend this snack
14-06-2016
This is super tasty, i definitely share this as its too good not to share
08-06-2016
I love tortilla chips of any kind and when I tried these I loved them... very cheesy and the texture it great too! Will be buying these again for sure!
03-06-2016
I LOVE the new tortilla pringles as I feel they fell like your getting more in your mouth by eating them one by one as for regular I would end up eating them two at a time. I also love the flavours a they are well coated on the chips. Finally, I love them being in a tube as with traditional tortilla chips being in the bag they are usually pretty crushed by the time I get them home.
11-05-2016
These are delicious when heated up and dipped in salsa.
04-05-2016
These are really good compares to Tostitos and price is reasonable
04-05-2016
These chips are okay. There a good snack, but not my favorite.
21-04-2016
These are my fav chips! Crunchy and cheesy....perfect combination.
17-04-2016
So addicting and full of flavouful!!! I can't stop eating just one pringle....