PRO-MIX Lawn Care System

12-09-2018
Quick results
After using on my lawn, I noticed a difference in my lawn's appearance within a couple weeks of applying it. Greener, and looked healthier.
11-09-2018
Easy Peesy Grass Seedy
I loved how easy and straightforward the Pro-Mix Lawn Care System was to use. After 3 easy steps all I had to do was water regularly and wait.
07-09-2018
Great Product, Fast Results!
Had a very large area that needed to be reseeded due to dog and pool salt. The grass grew fairly quick and blended nicely with current grass
Work for the results
Multiple steps, but overall, with some wokr, you will get golf green results
Disappointed
I found the grass seed did not grow at all. I prepared the lawn as directed and watered often. The fertilizer was ok but with the grass seed not working it was not worth doing.
07-09-2018
Used it wrong, but I don't think so?
no thank you. I have nothing to say for or against the product.
07-09-2018
Pro-Mix test
It took a long time to start this test as we had an epic hot summer this year so I had to wait until temps started cooling down a bit. Instructions were easy to follow, application simple. I had noticeable results before the end of the first week. The test section is the nicest portion of my lawn currently! I have enough left over to spread over my lawn.
07-09-2018
Wouldn't purchase in the future
I was highly disappointed with this product. I was excited to try it as we needed some of our lawn to be filled in. However the seeds did not fully germinate in the grass did not grow in. It came in very patchy. We used a different brand last summer in another part of the lawn and we were very happy with that brand and how it grew. Sadly, we will be going back to that brand whenever we need to purchase lawn care items again.
18-08-2018
Disappointed
I was so excited to trial the Pro-Mix Lawn System, but at the end of the trial period, the rest of my lawn where I didn't use the Pro-Mix Lawn Care system looked much better than the treated area. I followed the directions exactly, so I don't know what went wrong. I was so disappointed. My bald brown spots are still there. Sadly, I'll have to wait until next year to repair it.
17-08-2018
Grass Green
My lawn was dead and it came to full life again. It’s green and thick.
17-08-2018
No longer moss green but green grass
I found this product easy to use and it grew quickly in an area that was mostly moss now the area is green grass and looks great
16-08-2018
High Quality Growing Ability
This free sample was used after a flood Spring season followed by a long drought that made it difficult for me to maintain the grass. I applied the product just prior to drought but was not able to regularly maintain so when I returned the entire grass was brown. I gave this product a chance by watering it daily for 2 weeks and to my surprise it began growing again! Impressive product considering the conditions.
15-08-2018
Tried, Tested - true weather permitting!
Very good and easy product to use. Moderately priced and you can see the results pretty soon if you follow the directions. Only wish it came with better weather !!.
15-08-2018
It was fun watching my new lawn grow!!
My results were great. The new grass started growing within 3 to 4 days with minimal watering every day or every 2nd day. I would recommend this system for anyone who needs to fill in both large and small bare spaces. It would also work for growing a brand new lawn from scratch. A+ product
Lawn Care
Easy to follow steps and seen results within the first week. Grass is a very a beautiful green colour