4.4 5 0 146 146 Real Brewed Tea
Pure Leaf™ Lemon

04-05-2020
Tastes like REAL sweet tea
This my fave brand of iced tea! Tastes like home brewed tea, perfect strength and sweetness. Pomegranate is my favorite flavor which is one of their newer flavors.
30-04-2020
Lemon Leaf
This lemon tea was ok. I found it a bit too bitter for my liking. It was however, refreshing on a hot summer day!
06-04-2020
I love it
I find PureLeaf Iced Tea even better than Nestea's Ice Tea. It's made from actual Tea Leafs, tastes very genuine too, does taste like actual tea, doesn't taste artificial, isn't too sweet and I can even taste the slight bitterness of green tea too
27-03-2020
Just like lemon tea!
My dad and I really.like this iced tea! It taste like freshly brewed tea with a squeeze of a fresh lemon. It is not sweet at all and does not taste artificial. I like to grab these on the go.
18-03-2020
Ice tea
Specifically my daughter...ice tea lover...drinks this almost daily...the school she goes to carries this and she buys this at lunch and I buy the larger size for at home!!Raspberry and peach tend to be the favourites around this place!!
09-03-2020
Love it!
Love the taste, not too sweet, not too bitter. It's always my go-to for tea.
02-03-2020
Excellent
Cette sorte de thé glace est parfaite! Bon goût de thé, pas trop sucré non plus. C’est parfait pour les journées chaudes d’été. Très rafraîchissant. J’aime autant celui au citron qu’à la framboise!
13-02-2020
Ice T
More of a tradition Iced T , with classic real tea taste. hint of lemon.. yummy :)
13-02-2020
Un bon goût de thé
Les thés glacés préserve rarement le gout unique du thé, mais ici, Pure Leaf parvient à le faire de main de maître. On goûte la qualité du produit, faisant de celui-ci une boisson dans une catégorie à part!
11-02-2020
Very natural tea flavour!
I thoroughly enjoyed this product and as I found it very refreshing with a natural light lemon tea flavour. It wasn't too sweet it was perfect and taste. Served excellent on ice!
19-01-2020
even my son likes it
I bought this for me and I went to the cupboard only to find that there was only 2 left. My son likes pop so was super surprised that he like this as well. I like the packaging as well it makes it like an adult drink you can take to the office and not a juice box. You can really taste the lemon but not over powering I would buy it again for sure.
03-01-2020
Tasty but a hint of artificial lemon taste
Pure Leave Lemon is quite fresh tasting. The flavour is a bit sweet and the lemon tastes a bit artificial.
01-10-2019
One of my fave ice teas!
This is a very lemony flavour. I really enjoy drinking this iced tea. It's a great product. I like the variety of flavors too. I wish i could find it more often I recommend this!
22-09-2019
Thoroughly enjoy on a regular basis
Love this and all the Pureleaf products from day one. Tasty.
15-09-2019
I absolutely love this iced tea! It quenches my thirst and is lovely with a meal or on its own. Probably the best store bought iced tea I have had to date. Love it!!