4.4 5 0 143 143 Real Brewed Tea
Pure Leaf™ Lemon

27-03-2020
Just like lemon tea!
My dad and I really.like this iced tea! It taste like freshly brewed tea with a squeeze of a fresh lemon. It is not sweet at all and does not taste artificial. I like to grab these on the go.
18-03-2020
Ice tea
Specifically my daughter...ice tea lover...drinks this almost daily...the school she goes to carries this and she buys this at lunch and I buy the larger size for at home!!Raspberry and peach tend to be the favourites around this place!!
09-03-2020
Love it!
Love the taste, not too sweet, not too bitter. It's always my go-to for tea.
02-03-2020
Excellent
Cette sorte de thé glace est parfaite! Bon goût de thé, pas trop sucré non plus. C’est parfait pour les journées chaudes d’été. Très rafraîchissant. J’aime autant celui au citron qu’à la framboise!
13-02-2020
Ice T
More of a tradition Iced T , with classic real tea taste. hint of lemon.. yummy :)
13-02-2020
Un bon goût de thé
Les thés glacés préserve rarement le gout unique du thé, mais ici, Pure Leaf parvient à le faire de main de maître. On goûte la qualité du produit, faisant de celui-ci une boisson dans une catégorie à part!
11-02-2020
Very natural tea flavour!
I thoroughly enjoyed this product and as I found it very refreshing with a natural light lemon tea flavour. It wasn't too sweet it was perfect and taste. Served excellent on ice!
19-01-2020
even my son likes it
I bought this for me and I went to the cupboard only to find that there was only 2 left. My son likes pop so was super surprised that he like this as well. I like the packaging as well it makes it like an adult drink you can take to the office and not a juice box. You can really taste the lemon but not over powering I would buy it again for sure.
03-01-2020
Tasty but a hint of artificial lemon taste
Pure Leave Lemon is quite fresh tasting. The flavour is a bit sweet and the lemon tastes a bit artificial.
01-10-2019
One of my fave ice teas!
This is a very lemony flavour. I really enjoy drinking this iced tea. It's a great product. I like the variety of flavors too. I wish i could find it more often I recommend this!
22-09-2019
Thoroughly enjoy on a regular basis
Love this and all the Pureleaf products from day one. Tasty.
15-09-2019
I absolutely love this iced tea! It quenches my thirst and is lovely with a meal or on its own. Probably the best store bought iced tea I have had to date. Love it!!
06-09-2019
Nice Ice Tea
I’m a real Ice Tea Connoisseur and I found this tea to be delicious. If you are looking for that taste of homemade ice tea, this is your drink! I’d definitely recommend it!
04-09-2019
Real tea
I like Pure Leaf tea as it made with real tea and tastes good. The lemon adds a nice flavour to the tea and overall not too sweet (or sour).
20-08-2019
Great Taste
I always go for the iced tea when we are at a fast food restaurant. If this brand is available I always choose it. I like the shape of the bottle, which is important to me and good marketing on their behalf. Most importantly, I love the taste.