4.4 5 0 149 149 Real Brewed Tea
Pure Leaf™ Lemon

12-03-2015
This is my new favourite drink! It reminds me of sweet tea in Atlanta Georgia...which is the best iced tea I have ever had in my life. The raspberry flavour is my absolute fav.
12-03-2015
I like this iced tea because you don't get that over powering sweetness taste. You get a nice light and more natural taste.
12-03-2015
I love this Iced Tea, it has a natural light flavour that is close to homemade and the bonus is, it is low in calories!
12-03-2015
Love the natural flavor of the tea without the added sugar and the delightful hint of lemon makes it a great tasting iced tea
12-03-2015
Has a great flavor - closest to homemade that I have tried - lemon is my favorite
12-03-2015
Finally a tea that's refreshing and not too sweet! All flavours are really good, but lemon is my fave
12-03-2015
Love that it's not too sweet, and that it's not artificially sweetened. Has a great taste.
12-03-2015
It has a homemade taste to it, just not sure about the lemon taste
12-03-2015
so good finally an ice tea that tastes like ice tea
11-03-2015
i really enjoyed the tasted and it does make other ice tea look bad:) i really enjoyed the sugar free flavor...
07-03-2015
Very delicious and refreshing for an unsweetened iced tea. Natural flavour and taste is thirst quenching.
05-03-2015
This drink is so refreshing. Love the taste of the tea and the lemon after taste. Great on a hot day.
04-03-2015
c est vraiment un vrai bon thé qui gout le thé rien a voir avec les boisson qui porte le nom de thé glacé mais qui goute le sucre.
04-03-2015
Refreshing, healthy, and "in". I recently tried Pure Leaf Lemon and Rasberry and they are perfect in the mornings, on-the-go or with your meals. I have fully substituted this product for any other iced teas in the market.
08-07-2018
J’adore le thé. Je ne connais pas ce produit, mais j’aimerais bien l’essayer .Merci