4.4 5 0 149 149 Real Brewed Tea
Pure Leaf™ Lemon

11-05-2018
This is by far the best ice tea I've tried. You get the taste of tea (which isn't strong) and the the subtle hint of lemon. It's great on a hot day and very refreshing. I've also tried the Raspberry flavour and it's really nice as well. Not too sweet.
10-05-2018
Great taste, very refreshing, and quenches my thirst. Tastes natural instead of artificial.
07-05-2018
J'aime vraiment ce thé, il goûte vraiment le thé, pas sucré, j'adore. C'est très raffraichissant l'été.
23-04-2018
I dont like the sugar in the tea. But it is refreshing. Nice alternative drink to pick up on the go once in a while. I wouldnt drink this often because of the sugar though.
21-03-2018
Un des très bon thé glacé sur le marché! On goûte vraiment le goût du thé et non d’arômes artificiels. En plus, il n'est pas trop sucré. Excellent!
04-11-2017
I really liked the flavor, it wasn't overpowering. I have never liked iced tea, I always had my tea hot. I tried another brand of iced tea and liked it then I tried pure leaf and liked it a lot better.
30-07-2017
Iced tea that is refreshing, not too sweet and has a true tea flavour!
12-07-2017
I love this iced tea!! So refreshing! And great taste! It keeps me hydrated!
01-04-2016
My most favourite iced teas yet! Lemon peach and raspberry!! Love love love!!
01-04-2016
Great tasting ice tea! Very refreshing & thirst quenching. Excellent drink at a reasonable price. Worth trying for sure!
09-03-2016
I drink a lot of ice tea and i like to try new brand,so when i saw it,i bought it on the spot.One of the best bottle ice tea i never drank.I also tried their green tea and it's amazing!
13-01-2016
I love it and im drinking it at the moment and it tastes great and refreshing
08-12-2015
Loved it. Traditional ice tea flavour. Refreshing for those hot summer days.
17-11-2015
I love the taste of this product. I enjoy that it isn't too sweet and tastes more like tea than other similar products
08-11-2015
This is really good- you won't be able to drink any other bottled ice tea after this- tastes natural; no chemical taste.