4.5 5 0 42 42 Baby Soft Hypoallergenic, free of dyes 49 Loads 2.26L
Purex Dirt Lift Action™

04-09-2019
Perfect
Perfect for babies and smells really good even for us . Non allergene.
12-08-2018
This detergent has pretty much zero scent and absolutely perfect for new babies.
08-08-2018
Purex Dirt Lift Action has always been my go to laundry detergent. I have been using this brand for a while now. However, when I saw the Baby Soft Hypoallergenic type at the local Walmart, I jumped to the opportunity and bought 4! I have extremely sensitive skin, so I was very excited to try this, and I must say I love it! It not only smells nice and cleans clothes just as the regular Purex, I would definitely say it doesn't irritate the skin at all. I found the price reasonable and will be sticking to this type for my whole family!
12-07-2018
Great alternative to it's more expensive counterparts. Works well and was great for my daughter's clothes when she was a newborn. Would recommend to every new mom/dad for a cheaper but equally effective gentle detergent.
07-07-2018
The scent is fine. It did NOT clean out blood from underwear. It did nothing special. In the end I washed my whites with another product to get them clean. I would not waste my money on this product.
01-06-2018
This is the only product that I buy since I got both of my babies and I love the smell of it and how the clothes stay soft too.
10-05-2018
Have been using this product for about a year now. Leaves laundry smelling fresh and feeling amazing.
08-05-2018
This is a baby must have. It is much cheaper than the other baby detergent - but works just as fine.
27-03-2018
I used this product when my girls were born. The smell is super nice and baby soft just like the bottle says. I found this detergent much much better then the competitor which was also way overpriced. Definitely recommend it to new moms looking for a baby friendly laundry detergent.
26-02-2018
I have searched all over the internet, read dozens upon dozens reviews of baby laundry detergent. I have done price comparison, quality tested and time after time, this detergent comes out on top as the BEST value! It cleans really well (comparable to more expensive brands), it smells great, is very cost effective and easy to find both in stores and online. This has become my family's laundry detergent now for almost a year and I won't go back to anything else!
16-11-2017
J'adore le Purex lift action est un tres bon savon a linge pour enfant. Il a une bonne odeur et laisse le linge très doux.
04-11-2017
I use this for my son's laundry and he gas sensitive skin and I highly recommend it.
04-11-2017
Purex is the only laundry detergent I use. We all have sensitive skin in our house, and so far, it has been the only detergent that doesn't cause us to break out in a rash. The price is fantastic too! You don't have to pay a fortune to have a brand that you can trust.
16-02-2017
Great detergent! it is my favorite brand of detergent for babies. My kids naturally have very sensitive skin and it do not irritate their skin at all.
05-06-2016
i use this on my daughters clothes and bedding also, started when she was born ,still using it today,now shes 3 yrs old :) love it