4.7 5 0 158 158 For baby, gentle freshness.
Purex Dirt Lift Action Baby

20-10-2020
Great! It's the only one I use!
I use Purex to wash my baby's clothes. It removes stains and leaves items smelling fresh. It is gentle on her sensitive skin as well.
17-10-2020
Only one i used for my kids clothes
When i become a mom i am constantly researching for somethinf safe to use for my babies clothes, then i came across this one, loved the smell, the cleanliness of the clothes, did not have any problem.
16-10-2020
My favourite
My kids has sensitive skin, both of them, and I love this detergent because is gently enough not only with their clothes but specially to their skin, which is a huge win for me. I totally recommend it.
16-10-2020
9 years and counting..
I had purchased this laundry detergent when I was expecting my first child (2011). It was used only for her clothes at that time...9 years later and it is used for my entire household (2 adults and 3 children).
06-10-2020
Scent is not too strong
I’ve been using this to clean my baby’s clothes and it’s been going good. We haven’t had any issues and I really like the scent.
13-09-2020
Love Purex baby soft laundry detergent
This baby laundry detergent is great and gentle for baby and kids clothes. I use it for kids and adult clothes, that's how much I like it. I like that it is hypoallergenic, and doesn't really leave a strong smell on the kids clothes. I also like that it is more affordable that other baby laundry detergents, especially when parents are already spending so much on baby items. It makes me feel that the makers, marketers, and pricing analysts of Purex baby soft laundry detergent, understand the needs of parents. Thank you for the great product.
11-09-2020
Smells so good!
I started using this detergent before I gave birth to my son to wash his new clothes. Three years and two kids later, this is my go to detergent for my kids’ clothes. It cleans their clothes well and the smell is so wonderful. I associate this smell with the smell of my kids now. It is gentle and works great!
22-03-2020
Great Detergent
I like using this for my daughters laundry and also for my clothes as well. It smells great and it cleans well too.
16-03-2020
Mom approved
Having a baby means finding the best product in the market. I recommend purex dirt lift action baby for doing great job in cleaning and being gentle with my babies clothes. Coming out the laundry fresh and clean and light scented.
10-03-2020
Oh baby
I like this product. I started using it when my kids were small and still use it on certain things. It works well 👍 and doesn't have an overpowering smell. I would recommend it to others for sure.
12-01-2020
I've tried a few baby detergents but this one is definitely my favorite one. It smells soo good and leaves my daughter's clothes clean and super soft.
10-12-2019
Gentle yet powerful
It is a really good product for you tiny ones clothes. I have been using it for 7 months since my baby was born. And it didn't give him any rush at all despite the fact that he has a sensitive skin. And also it takes the stains away
07-12-2019
Works well
My son is unable to use most detergents that are scented due to sensitive skin issues . Yay, yay, yay for Purex’s baby soft detergent! The detergent works well, has a nice light scent and my son has not reacted to it at all. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend that you try this and see if it works as well for you as it has for us.
06-12-2019
All stains gone !
Best detergent ever gets all the stains out without the scrubbing! 😊😊😊😊
05-12-2019
Love this Detergent
Are use this detergent on pretty much all our clothes when we have no other option it leaves my clothes smelling great removes poop and puke stains off my babies clothing. I highly recommend.