4.5 5 0 263 263 You can save energy and money, Purex® Dift Lift Action Coldwater detergent makes it easy, delivering powerful cleaning while using your washer’s cold wash setting.
Purex Dirt Lift Action Coldwater Laundry Liquid

16-02-2020
Get it clean
You want to get those stains out, you don't want to empty your pocketbook doing it: I'm not saying it's perfect on tougher than real stains but it does get the job done.
21-01-2020
Good value
I originally purchased this product because it was on sale, but after trying it have purchased again. My husband uses it for his dirty work clothes and it works well. I would recommend to others.
18-01-2020
Great Laundry Detergent
I love the whole line of Purex Laundry Detergents. They leave your clothes clean while not leaving any residue or heavy perfumes. The price is great as well. Would recommend to my family and friends.
15-01-2020
Great in Cold Water
When you get this laundry detergent on sale, it works great. With our new washing machine we do not have to worry about over sudding, and close come out smelling fresh. If you are able to catch a spill or stain early enough and put Purex direclty on it, let it sit for a bit, then wash it nine times out of 10 it will come out. Great laundry soap.
23-12-2019
love the smell
this is the only laundry soap i use now. if you have a stain pour some purex on the stain then launder. the smell is amazing fresh
28-11-2019
Great value for your money
I bought this product because it was on sale - I was truly impressed - great scent, cleaned well. Would highly recommend giving this a try. .you won't be disappointed
14-11-2019
Efficace et non allergène
Je suis souvent allergique aux détergents à lessive, mais Purex n'est pas allergène pour moi. C'est un très grand avantage! Aussi, son efficacité n'a plus à faire ses preuves. Il enlève toutes les mauvaises odeurs tenaces et laisse un parfum agréable sur son passage!
12-11-2019
Go to brand
The only detergent I buy. Cleans well, doesn’t have an overpowering scent and is reasonably priced.
06-11-2019
J'adore
J'adore le fait qu'il soit biodégradable et laisse une superbe odeur au vêtements
01-11-2019
Purex Dirt Lift Action Coldwater Laundry Liquid
What I like best about this product is that I can wash wites in cold water and my man's T-Shirts don't shrink 😊The detergent is tough on stains and gentle on fabric 👍
01-11-2019
Bon détergent
J'ai bien aimé ce détergent et si l'on veut un bon résultat qualité/prix je vous le recommande !
29-09-2019
Great detergent
I always buy this when it is on sale. Although it is not my favourite detergent it is the best bang for your buck. When it goes on sale it’s a great deal because u get many loads of laundry for a fraction of the price. The clothes always come out clean and smelling fresh.
24-09-2019
Works as described but strong scent
We use this for washing clothes with tough stains and it works well. My only complaint is that the scent is really strong. After washing, the scent does tame down a bit but you can still smell it.
05-09-2019
Good price, Good option
I've tried various brands and types of detergents. I found that this brand works great in both cold and/or hard-water conditions. It does its job on lifting the dirt, and leaves nice smell after washing. Plus, the brand frequently offers a good promotion. I love this brand, and will continue to use it.
04-09-2019
One of my first choices
I usually buy what is on sale but Purex is usually on sale. Nice fragrance .