3.1 5 0 372 372 Double cleaning power

2019-05-29
Great Value!
I love Purex for my laundry. Its easy to use in 'pod form' and saves on laundry soap costs. I love its light scent and how afforable it is. I would recommend this product to everyone.
2019-05-16
Bof
Je suis désolé mes se produit se quil est ok ses le format
2019-04-01
Good for price only
If you want cheap pods this will do. It does clean but doesnt remove stains. If you have normal laundry to wash you can use it. But if you have kids like me with stains this will not work.
2019-02-13
Not my fav
I've never been a big fan of purex! I don't find it cleans the clothes as well as tide! If you're looking for a cheaper way to go then purex is for you!
2018-03-08
did a horrible job at cleaning my dishes I have to rewash the whole load
2015-01-12
ultrapack et aussi bien que celui en liquid senteur et nettoyant parfait !je le recommande
2015-01-11
Jadore ce produit surtout pour mon ado qui n'abuse pas sur les quantités comparé a celui liquide et jaime lodeure
2015-01-10
J'aime bien ce produit ! il reste autant performant !
2014-11-11
really good soap with an amazing fresh smell and washes well
2014-10-17
yes i have tried this product i find it a little expesive but ok to use
2014-10-16
its great! i always use cold water and this is so quick and easy. toss and go
2014-10-07
Love it! Make it quick just to toss one in, saves on soap used, the smell is great, and my clothes come out of the washing machine so clean.
2014-10-05
Amazing product I use it sometimes. Amazing results
2014-09-14
bon produit,aucun dégât pas cher .j'aime ce produit.
2014-09-11
Not a fan of it! Like the liquid version instead. You can control more your potions. And it is over price. And a little bit to small to buy!