4.3 5 0 268 268 With an extra layer, Purex Ultra 3 ply is a premium bathroom tissue that provides added comfort, strength and thickness.
Purex Ultra Double Roll 3 Ply Bathroom Tissue Paper

15-11-2020
Use this product all the time just bought a pack. Great product great price
07-11-2020
C'est bien!
Bon rapport qualité prix ! Ma famille aime bien ! Une bonne épaisseur et quand même assez doux ainsi que résistant!
03-11-2020
Soft, but too thick
I only bought this product and never again. It is just way too thick and clogs up the toilet almost once a week! We even tried the 2 ply as we still loved how soft it is. But even the 2 ply would clog up the toilet.
20-10-2020
Soft
It is super soft and very effective as compared to other products It works very well to use as Kleenex too and this is my favourite toilet paper and they do offer coupons to promote this product. I would buy this product without coupon too
16-10-2020
Luxurious
This 3 ply is the best toilet paper. Very soft and I buy often
04-09-2020
Soft
It soft and durable . Its my moms favorite brand its all she buys. It is a good quality product.
25-06-2020
Je recommande
Excellent produit tous a adoré à la maison, qualité prix genial
18-06-2020
love it
Love its softness and durability. I love how it stays intact even when wet. I also love the affordability.
04-06-2020
Allergic
It's soft and is fairly gentle but doesn't seem to matter what kind of purex toilet paper I purchase is seems to leave me feeling irrated and ichy, although it is one of the cheaper brands of tissue to purchase, but I guess you get what you pay for.
03-06-2020
My Go To
This is the brand we have used for most of my life. It's soft and strong and lasts really well. It doesn't clog the toilet when the grandkids use way more than they need to. I give this often as a part of a housewarming gift
31-05-2020
Soft and strong
Super soft whilst being strong and effective. Doesn’t clog the toilet.
20-04-2020
Good product
Soft, effective but doesn't plug the toilet easily like some others.
11-02-2020
Very soft and strong!
I like this product because it's very consistent it's strong and yet it's off to use! It also lasts me a very long time. Even if I use it as a Kleenex that doesn't dry out my nose.
01-02-2020
Purex 3 Ply Cashmere Toilet Tissue
If you think Purex 2ply toilet tissue is great, give Purex 3ply a try. It feels like cashmere, soft but thick and durable. Your bottom will thank you. This is well worth the price. Try it you won't be disappointed.
25-01-2020
Go to!
Go to brand I’ve been using for our house for the longest time!