4.3 5 0 17 17 Chocolate enrobed wafer cookies.
Quadratini Chocolate Hazelnut

27-01-2020
Great snack!
Its a must on a weekly basis in our home's pantry.
08-11-2019
I love these wafer cookies, they are so delicious, and I also use them to decorate my buttercream cakes. Very nice
24-09-2019
One of my favourites!
These are one of my favourite snacks! They are so easy to devour as they are bite size. The layers of wafer are so light and crispy and airy. These are dangerous as you can accidentally finish the whole pack in one sitting!
29-12-2016
Even though they are overly sweet they don't have much taste to them and feel waxy and chalky at the same time.
08-09-2016
These are the best cookies ever hazelnut and chocolate just delicious!!!!!!!
13-08-2016
tried it and dont really like them they taste like they are not fresh
18-06-2016
I love this wafer cookies. I've tried them when I saw it on the shelf in supermarket and the chocolate was very rich and wafers were crisp. Love them
11-05-2016
Quadratini wafers are the best; so light with the right amount of chocolate flavour.
27-04-2016
These are great.They have a mild hazelnut taste and kids seem to love them.
08-04-2016
Loacker is a great brand that I always associate with wafers! These are delicious, I love the cube size, and the hazelnut taste is so potent. The price is very reasonable, great to pull out a few for an afternoon treat with coffee.
07-04-2016
Chocolate enrobed heaven!! The perfectly sized snack for chocolate lovers.
09-03-2016
Fun, tasty, chocolate goodness. Lovely and it tastes great with tea or coffee.
04-03-2016
Best wafer ever! Can't beat the chocolate-hazelnut combo.
13-02-2016
Tellement bon, difficile d'arrêter d'en manger ! ! Ça fond dans la bouche !
04-02-2016
Love these cookies especially the Dark Chocolate. They are not sweet which is a plus for me and the taste is so good you can't have just one!!!