4.2 5 0 94 94 This kid-loved and mom-approved snack combines the goodness of whole grain oats and deliciousness of bananas and chocolate drizzle.
Quaker Chewy Banana Chocolate Chip Granola Bars

06-10-2020
Ahh.. ok I guess
These were alright. I thought they’d be better but nothing special. I would eat them if I had to but won’t purposely buy them again unless on sale
19-09-2020
Not the best flavour
I’m normally a huge fan of chewy bars but this is not my favourite flavour. I much prefer the s’mores or apple flavours. I think I will stick with those for now.
19-08-2020
These bar are made from whole grains oats and bananas and chocolate and so delicious bar
26-05-2020
Good granola bar!
Okay granola bar, not great but not bad! If you like chocolate and bananas together these are for you!
23-02-2020
Alright
I think overall it wasn't too bad, but maybe the banana taste could taste a little more "real" but other than that I believe everything is great! Deffiantly worth the money and I would buy them again
25-01-2020
Not the best tasting
I found the banana taste in these to be extremely artificial. I would not buy them again because of that.
02-12-2019
Too salty
While I liked the flavour of this bar, I found it too salty.
05-11-2019
Bought these because they were at sale at my grocery and I wanted to try something new. They were absolutely delicious! I wouldn't buy them again, however, as I prefer a bar with low sugar.
15-09-2019
Great for lunches!
You can find these at almost any grocery store and for a great price, when you take a lunch every day these are great and easy to eat whenever you want. I also find that they have a great flavour.
26-08-2019
A great snack
This is a very tasty granola bars. The granola on it's own is pretty nice and the chocolate chips are great but the banana in this makes it stand out from other chocolate chip granola bars. Great snack when on the go.
12-08-2019
Quaker Chewy
These were delicious. The taste of the banana was a great accent to the granola and chocolate.
08-08-2019
Deliciousness
I love the fact that these granola bars are whole grain oats & a family favourite! The delicious combination of bananas & chocolate in these extra chewy bars is honestly the best combo! If your looking for something chewy, not to expensive to snack on these are your go to!
13-05-2019
Banana banana banana
These are delicious my kids love them! Easy for on the go family i like taking them on road trips because they are mess free and the kids love them!
07-05-2019
Good
My oldest daughter loves these she says they taste like banana bread.
11-04-2019
The best!
The absolute best granola bar in the universe, hands down! Perfect flavour and perfect texture ....I cant get enough of these bars! If you haven't tried this flavour yet, please do, you won't regret it !