4.3 5 0 90 90 This kid-loved and mom-approved snack combines the goodness of whole grain oats and deliciousness of bananas and chocolate drizzle.
Quaker Chewy Banana Chocolate Chip Granola Bars

23-02-2020
Alright
I think overall it wasn't too bad, but maybe the banana taste could taste a little more "real" but other than that I believe everything is great! Deffiantly worth the money and I would buy them again
25-01-2020
Not the best tasting
I found the banana taste in these to be extremely artificial. I would not buy them again because of that.
02-12-2019
Too salty
While I liked the flavour of this bar, I found it too salty.
05-11-2019
Bought these because they were at sale at my grocery and I wanted to try something new. They were absolutely delicious! I wouldn't buy them again, however, as I prefer a bar with low sugar.
15-09-2019
Great for lunches!
You can find these at almost any grocery store and for a great price, when you take a lunch every day these are great and easy to eat whenever you want. I also find that they have a great flavour.
26-08-2019
A great snack
This is a very tasty granola bars. The granola on it's own is pretty nice and the chocolate chips are great but the banana in this makes it stand out from other chocolate chip granola bars. Great snack when on the go.
12-08-2019
Quaker Chewy
These were delicious. The taste of the banana was a great accent to the granola and chocolate.
08-08-2019
Deliciousness
I love the fact that these granola bars are whole grain oats & a family favourite! The delicious combination of bananas & chocolate in these extra chewy bars is honestly the best combo! If your looking for something chewy, not to expensive to snack on these are your go to!
13-05-2019
Banana banana banana
These are delicious my kids love them! Easy for on the go family i like taking them on road trips because they are mess free and the kids love them!
07-05-2019
Good
My oldest daughter loves these she says they taste like banana bread.
11-04-2019
The best!
The absolute best granola bar in the universe, hands down! Perfect flavour and perfect texture ....I cant get enough of these bars! If you haven't tried this flavour yet, please do, you won't regret it !
02-04-2019
Too artificial banana flavor
To me, the banana flavor tastes very artificial. It was hard to finish the whole box, and among all the flavors I tried, this was the worst. Of course, that is just my taste. I would not buy it again.
10-02-2019
Great flavor
These have a great taste. The banana flavor goes well with the chocolate.
30-01-2019
Disappointed
I wanted to like these, but I couldn’t get over the banana flavour. The flavour tasted really artificial. The rest of the granola bar was great as always, it was just the banana flavour I couldn’t get past. Wasn’t a favourite for my kids either.
22-01-2019
Banana bread
Excellent flavour to granola and chocolate chips. Great taste and good addition to the snack brand.