4.2 5 0 95 95 The delicious taste of peach crumble in a convenient bar you can enjoy anywhere your day takes you
Quaker Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble

20-10-2020
Awesome
Really great granola bar. My whole family loves it. It tased good and the price is great as well for the whole package. The other flavors are good as well.
19-10-2020
Taste is weird
My kids tried This snack and couldn’t finish it!! The taste was weird. The box is still sitting in my pantry and nobody wants to take from it.
17-10-2020
Too sweet
We love peach anything but I found this granola bar tasted like candy. Way too sweet and artificial tasting.
06-10-2020
Just fair
I love peach flavoured things. I bought these thinking they’d be delicious but maybe I talked myself up!! They were alright but I won’t go out of my way to buy them again!
19-08-2020
This bar is so delicious and it has peaches pieces and easy to carry and my family loves to eat it
27-02-2020
Nice real peach flavourful and holds together well in children’s hands. A healthy alternative to snack time. Maybe they could be a bit more colourful with peach pieces or something like that
01-02-2020
Bonne collation
Ces barres tendres sont très bonne. Elles ne sont pas aussi sucrées que les autres barres avec du chocolat. Le seul point à améliorer serait le format. Je le recommande!
25-01-2020
My kids love these
My kids loved these! I love that it’s sweet so they think they are getting a treat but it’s also good for you ingredients so it’s not bad for them!
23-01-2020
Children approve!!
I've got 3 school aged boys, so it can be challenging coming up with variety when it comes to their lunches. I include a daily "treat" which usually consists of some sort of bar or fruit snack. I recently purchased these due to a hot deal at my local grocery store, and I'm officially hooked,! My kids are too! They specifically ask for the "peach bar" over gummies! Unreal. We will definitely be buying more.
08-11-2019
like eating a peach so flavorful
i love these :) the flavor is so good!!! i have these regularly in my lunch box
19-09-2019
Loved them
Boyfriend and I enjoyed these, however we had picked them out for our 4 year old who not. Nice texture, and good flavour. I could see how the flavour could be overwhelming though so if peach isn’t you’re favourite I wouldn’t recommend them because it’s very strong.
23-06-2019
Miam !!
Ces barres granola au goût de pêches sont excellentes et ont un goût divin de pêches fraîches. Elles sont une collation qui rassasient pleinement et comblent les enfants....et les grands. Je vous les recommande
05-06-2019
Loved the Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble bar
I do not eat a lot of granola bars. However, I love peaches. Thus I saw these and decided to try them. Oh my goodness! They are yummy! Delicious peach flavour and nice chewy texture. Definitely one of my favourites.
14-04-2019
Tasty
I love the food blend , definitely a recommended purchase . A good snack for the entire family
02-04-2019
Great taste!
Together with the green apple, this peach flavor was one of my favorites! Great taste and consistency, and a good and quick snack-to-go. I love always having one of these chewy bars in my backpack for emergencies!