4.2 5 0 113 113 The delicious taste of peach crumble in a convenient bar you can enjoy anywhere your day takes you

2019-06-23
Miam !!
Ces barres granola au goût de pêches sont excellentes et ont un goût divin de pêches fraîches. Elles sont une collation qui rassasient pleinement et comblent les enfants....et les grands. Je vous les recommande
2019-06-05
Loved the Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble bar
I do not eat a lot of granola bars. However, I love peaches. Thus I saw these and decided to try them. Oh my goodness! They are yummy! Delicious peach flavour and nice chewy texture. Definitely one of my favourites.
2019-04-14
Tasty
I love the food blend , definitely a recommended purchase . A good snack for the entire family
2019-04-02
Great taste!
Together with the green apple, this peach flavor was one of my favorites! Great taste and consistency, and a good and quick snack-to-go. I love always having one of these chewy bars in my backpack for emergencies!
2019-03-28
Peach flavour
A great lunch snack, not my favourite flavour, but a great product overall
2019-03-27
snack on the go
great snack. Love the ease of putting one in my purse, the kids lunches, or just keeping them in the car for those moments on the go... the peach flavor is real good, perfect flavoring for spring.
2019-03-23
School Snack
I send these with my son for school. He loves the taste, however he did say that he wishes they were a tad softer. I like them because they aren't one of the chocolate snacks and they are peanut free!
2019-03-09
not bad
It wasn't too bad, taste was ok, not sure if I would purchase again, kind of a weird taste
2019-03-08
Quaker chewy croustade aux pêches
Elle goûte bon mais je les trouve grumeleuse a cause du gruau sur le dessus
2019-03-06
Very sweet
We love the apple version of these bars, but find the peach slightly too sweet for one of our kids. Would still recommend however, they are very good.
2019-01-16
Go to snack for my daughter
I just purchased this yesterday from Walmart. It was a flavour I've never seen before and thought I'd give it a try. My daughter and husband can't get enough. The box is almost finished. It has a light peach flavour and doesn't taste too sweet. Perfect snack to give your kids for school and it's nut-free too.
2018-12-12
Great snack
Great snack for one the go!! Great peach taste!! Good with yogurt
2018-11-22
Très bon goût
Ça se prend bien comme petite collation. Le goût est bon mais pas assez consistant. Mon fils l’adore!!
2018-11-19
Yummy!
My favourite use to be the Apple Quaker until they came out with Peach....Holy smokes....I am in love with these granola Bars...They usually ate on my weekly grocery list!
2018-11-19
Too dry
Taste was okay but the dryness interfered with the taste