4.2 5 0 126 126 The delicious taste of peach crumble in a convenient bar you can enjoy anywhere your day takes you
Quaker Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble

01-02-2021
Nasty
No good, has a really bad flavour that tastes nothing like dried peaches, and it's almost sour tasting
11-12-2020
Not good
Unfortunately this was very dissapointing, the flavor was jus odd. I would not buy this again.
11-11-2020
Decent!
I do like these, however I feel like it’s a flavour that gets boring too quickly. Like, it’s good and I definitely enjoyed it, but not THAT good. Give them a try if you haven’t, it’s worth the shot!
09-11-2020
Yum!
Out of the Quaker granola bars, I'd have to say this one is my favorite and my children's favorite as well. Such a good flavour, very chewy (which we like) and for a good price too. I'd recommend it for sure!
03-11-2020
Not fussy
I was not overly impressed with the taste of this bar. I love peaches and I love granola but the two mixed together did not impress me.
28-10-2020
Bon sans chocolat
Un bon goût de pêche juste bien balancé. Enfin une barre qui n’a pas besoin de chocolat.
24-10-2020
One of my favs
Out of the Quaker granola bars, I'd have to say this one is my favorite and my children's favorite as well. Such a good flavour and for a good price too. I'd recommend it for sure!
20-10-2020
Awesome
Really great granola bar. My whole family loves it. It tased good and the price is great as well for the whole package. The other flavors are good as well.
19-10-2020
Taste is weird
My kids tried This snack and couldn’t finish it!! The taste was weird. The box is still sitting in my pantry and nobody wants to take from it.
17-10-2020
Too sweet
We love peach anything but I found this granola bar tasted like candy. Way too sweet and artificial tasting.
06-10-2020
Just fair
I love peach flavoured things. I bought these thinking they’d be delicious but maybe I talked myself up!! They were alright but I won’t go out of my way to buy them again!
19-08-2020
This bar is so delicious and it has peaches pieces and easy to carry and my family loves to eat it
27-02-2020
Nice real peach flavourful and holds together well in children’s hands. A healthy alternative to snack time. Maybe they could be a bit more colourful with peach pieces or something like that
01-02-2020
Bonne collation
Ces barres tendres sont très bonne. Elles ne sont pas aussi sucrées que les autres barres avec du chocolat. Le seul point à améliorer serait le format. Je le recommande!
25-01-2020
My kids love these
My kids loved these! I love that it’s sweet so they think they are getting a treat but it’s also good for you ingredients so it’s not bad for them!