Quaker Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble

4.2 5 0 137 137 The delicious taste of peach crumble in a convenient bar you can enjoy anywhere your day takes you
Quaker Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble

12-08-2021
Bon
Mes filles aiment bien cette barre tendre. Un peu sucré mais a bon goût.
20-07-2021
Yummy granola bars
The kids love these granola bars, they have a great peach taste. They are affordable as well!
09-07-2021
J'adore
Bon goût, très moelleux, me rappelle mon enfance.
01-07-2021
I love this product and so as my kids it taste amazing not too sweet. It’s chewy and lots of flavour to choose from. Peach flavour is one of our favourite flavour. Highly recommended product.
21-06-2021
Tendre
J'ai acheté cette sorte au pêche, car j'avais adoré celle au framboise. Elle est bonne, mais je préfère le goût de celle au framboise. Bon goût de confiture
19-06-2021
ch-ew-y
I did not like this product. I had high hopes for this because I love peaches but this was just too sweet and the peach flavour tasted too artificial. maybe if it was a more subtle sweetness it would be better.
15-06-2021
Saveurs étrange
J'ai acheté ce produit pour l'essayer pour la première fois et j'ai été déçu. Le produit goûte la pêche, la saveur indiqué sur la boîte, mais le goût est trop intense. On a l'impression de manger une pêche chimique.
05-06-2021
Go-to flavour!
My family regularly purchases chewy granola bars and this is one of our go-to flavours! It's nice to switch it up from the usual chocolate chip and this always seems to hit the spot. Highly recommend. :)
30-03-2021
Great snack
I love that the peach crumble is a burritos choice for my kids. I know it’s good when they ask specifically for it in the school lunch.
17-03-2021
Pantry staple
My family likes peach-flavoured snacks so we bought this product to try. The bar is chewy and light but we find it a little too sweet. Still, we keep it as a pantry staple for to-go snacks.
01-02-2021
Nasty
No good, has a really bad flavour that tastes nothing like dried peaches, and it's almost sour tasting
11-12-2020
Not good
Unfortunately this was very dissapointing, the flavor was jus odd. I would not buy this again.
11-11-2020
Decent!
I do like these, however I feel like it’s a flavour that gets boring too quickly. Like, it’s good and I definitely enjoyed it, but not THAT good. Give them a try if you haven’t, it’s worth the shot!
09-11-2020
Yum!
Out of the Quaker granola bars, I'd have to say this one is my favorite and my children's favorite as well. Such a good flavour, very chewy (which we like) and for a good price too. I'd recommend it for sure!
03-11-2020
Not fussy
I was not overly impressed with the taste of this bar. I love peaches and I love granola but the two mixed together did not impress me.