4.2 5 0 113 113 The delicious taste of peach crumble in a convenient bar you can enjoy anywhere your day takes you
Quaker Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble

29-08-2018
Quaker Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble
I absolutely love these! The apple used to be my favorite but now definitely surpassed by the Peach!! My 15 month old daughter loves them as well, and I don't have to worry about he choking on them either!!
29-08-2018
Yum
My 4 year old son and I both love these. I buy them as a school snack but they never make it to the end of the week.
28-08-2018
New favorite
These are my new favorite granola bar!! I love the fruity blast of the peach. And not to sweet
21-08-2018
20-08-2018
My children, husband and I love vector bars! Another great flavor!!
18-08-2018
i liked it. sweeter than the apple crumble one, but enjoyable. tons of sugar tho.
18-08-2018
Good peach taste and balanced sweetness. Granola is chewy and sweet as it should be. Great snack for on the go kids, mine love them.
13-08-2018
These are delicious. It's a healthier alternative to the regular granola bars.
12-08-2018
J`ai achetté les bars tendres aux peches de Quaker. Vraiment très bon, le gout de peches est bien présent, c`est pas sucré. Les enfants aiment beaucoup.
08-08-2018
My little boys just love it! The tast is verry good and worth the money.
07-08-2018
they were good my fiance took them in his lunch for work dont know if id buy regularly tho
06-08-2018
Préfère de loin le apple crumble. Celui aux pêches est beaucoup trop sucré!
06-08-2018
I like how these are not too sweet and it contains real fruit.
06-08-2018
They are a nice well-balanced peach flavour. It's not overly sweet, but it's a tad on the small side. Sometimes I would eat two to satisfy a hunger pang. Great size for younger kids, but too small for an older teen or adult.
06-08-2018
I bought this because it was on sale compared to the nutribar this is so much better.