4.2 5 0 113 113 The delicious taste of peach crumble in a convenient bar you can enjoy anywhere your day takes you
Quaker Chewy Peach Fruit Crumble

05-08-2018
Excited about a new flavor finally that is peanut free. Tastes great dipped in yogurt as well. New fave in my house.
05-08-2018
Vraiment délicieux !! Pas trop sucré et super tendre.
04-08-2018
These were ok, a little too sweet for me. My first impression was the intense peach flavour though. I think kids would love them!
04-08-2018
Although snack bars can often times be too sweet, this finds a good medium between the fruit and the granola. With only 100 calories it's a good snack while being on the go and has a fair amount of oats and not too much sugar which make this a good choice for snacks during the day.
02-08-2018
These are so good. It is the true peach flavor that surprised me. Very addictive. I have one in my purse for a quick pick me up sensible snack. Also when a sweet craving ramps up this hit the spot for me
15-07-2018
I did not find this flavour good at all. We love the Apple Crumble so I was excited to try this newer Peach bar but now the box just sits on the shelf as no one enjoys them :( Definitely would not buy again.
13-07-2018
Great peach flavor, Not overly large but great size for kids.
12-07-2018
I enjoyed this product, tastes good and I would definitely buy again.
11-07-2018
Perfect car snack, or quick grab on the way out the door snack. A family favourite from my daughter to my husband.
11-07-2018
My 7yr Old absolutely loved his “peach treat” at school. Being nut-free is a requirement at school, but good tasting and with a health factor is at home! The Peach Fruit Crumble bars meets our needs. We have purchased more since!
11-07-2018
Quaker chewy peach fruit crumble I don't like this bar because I don't like cook fruits, I don't like the flavor of this
11-07-2018
A tasty addition to the Quaker Chewy granola bar products. It is very similar to the apple crumble and raspberry crumble bars and my family enjoy it.
11-07-2018
The peach was a nice change for summer flavours. I like the vsriety of pesnut free for lunch packing.
11-07-2018
i didnt love it but my kids did . i buy alot for the kids . great in the go
11-07-2018
i bought this at the grocery store a week later after it had been realised to shelves, now I personally dont like this granola bar, I do love granola bars but this one wasn't really my cup of tea .The peach flavor wasn't really going well with me