3.9 5 0 176 176 Quaker Chewy® bars you know and love with added grains like quinoa and sorghum to create a delicious and nutritious lunchbox snack!

13-05-2019
So good
I bought these for my son for a school snack and found myself enjoying them as well they are one of the mire healthier choices my son will eat and the quinoa gives you a grest boost of energy good for middle of the day snack!
16-10-2018
Great Stuff!
have been dealing with a number of health issues lately and as a result, have been losing weight quite rapidly. Couldn't stand the thought of some of those drinks, so I tried the Quaker Chewy Bars with Quinoa. Even at 100 calories each, they helped buoy up my weight. The MAJOR downside is the cost. You really must check around. I've seen them for as low as $1.49 per box to as high as $3.59 per box. Too bad there aren't usable coupons for this product, as I'm going through at least a box per day.
07-08-2018
These are really good granola bars. I love the chocolate in it.
03-02-2018
I'm trying to eat healthier and I love granola bars. These are a great alternative , with less sugar especially! They are a bit more expensive for only getting 5 in a box but I am willing to spend that because they taste so good.
03-01-2018
These taste good but they don't fill the gap when you need a snack. You need to eat the whole box to feel satisfied! In the world of snack bars they just don't rate as high for me as many other kinds do. I won't buy them again.
31-10-2017
This is a great lunchbox friendly snack! My kids love them, and love the fact that it offers some variety to the usual peanut free granola bars. Quaker also has a great price compared to most "Super Grain" snack bars. Thank you Quaker for keeping moms in mind!
05-04-2017
Really dry but okay tasting - would not be my 1st choice for granola bar.
30-03-2017
Pretty neutral on them. They aren't horrible, just alright. Won't buy them a second time.
04-02-2017
These are a tasty treat too throw in lunches or in a purse
30-01-2017
Not bad but nothing special. Do like to taste the extra fibre.
26-01-2017
Very good! I like the crunchiness in the bar and also a great filler for when you're on the road!
24-01-2017
These really are great. Chewy and also filling. Very satisfying snack!
24-01-2017
My kids love them & high in fibre for those that require special diets. For us its T1D.
23-01-2017
Definitely one of the healthier choices for a snack, fills the hunger gap in between meals. Way better for you than a bag of chips!
23-01-2017
I enjoyed these but my kids did not. A little bland for them.