3.9 5 0 176 176 Quaker Chewy® bars you know and love with added grains like quinoa and sorghum to create a delicious and nutritious lunchbox snack!

03-11-2016
Really tasty with lots of nuts - great for snacks!!
03-11-2016
The oats and honey were ok but my kids did not like them. I couldn't even get the kids to eat the chocolate ones and my kids love granola bars.
02-11-2016
I really like these bars.. They are tasty, filling and a great afternoon snack.
02-11-2016
My 9 year old loves quaker products. She loves quinoa. she HATED these bars! She said the texture was horrible! We were very disappointed in this product :(
02-11-2016
I love this new product. It means I can put healthier options in my daughter's lunches! Hayley is 7yrs old and she loves them. They are great tasting, perfect for school lunches (or work), and have nutritious ingredients. A great new product. I would recommend to anyone and will definitely be buying them again.!
02-11-2016
these granola bars taste great . my family likes the honey flavour ones best
02-11-2016
Quaker Chewy Super Grain Oats and chocolate granola bars are delicious, They are a light and are a great snack that are good for you. Would buy again. Another great product from Quaker!
02-11-2016
Light on calories, high in protein, low in sugar...perfect snack!
02-11-2016
I find this is a go-to-snack when I need something small. It has a nice subtle chocolate flavour. It is a "loose" bar so it falls apart quite easily - I don't consider that a bad thing since I find other granola bars sometimes hard to bite.
02-11-2016
Good to have a granola bars with more fiber added. The chocolate chips makes it attractive for kids and the extra granola for the adults.
02-11-2016
Love the taste and texture of these bars plus the can go to school with my kids. Another healthy treat.
02-11-2016
These are delicious and perfect for the on the go lifestyle. I pretty much always have one of these in my purse to grab as a quick snack in between work and the gym. Even my hubby likes them and he says he "hates" quinoa lol
02-11-2016
These bars are excellent energy builders. They taste great full of fruit and grains not gritty tasting. I found the children are not fond of them but the adults in the family take them in jacket pockets and purses.
02-11-2016
Grabbed a box for my 5 year old and he hated em, most the kids did, I couldn't give these things away!.
02-11-2016
I bought these and myself and the kids didn't care for them. I always buy Quaker Chewy Bars but these personally didn't care for the taste. I would still recommend it to someone though.