4.4 5 0 175 175 Gluten Free Maple and Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal. The sweet tastes of maple and brown sugar come together with the assurance of gluten-free oats.
Quaker Gluten-Free Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal

24-11-2020
Super happy with this gluten free oatmeal. It is quick and easy to make and is free of gluten and artificial flavours. Love it for a quick breakfast before work!
10-06-2020
Great taste & delicious!
This oats tastes great with the maple flavor. My breakfast has never been the same without it. Loving it every morning!
21-01-2020
For breakfast
This is what I e as t everyday. Nutritional food that gets you going.
19-12-2019
Yes...Gluten Free!!!
I recently did a blood type diet test and found I need to be gluten free. I absolutely love my oatmeal in the morning so to find this was a blessing. Taste the same as the original. Thank you Quaker!
06-10-2019
Delicious nuticious and filling!
So good on a cold morning. So tasty. Highly nutritious.
21-09-2019
Gluten free maple taste
Gluten free seems to bring out the maple taste we all know and love! It dances on the tastebuds with a full maple palette and has the lovely oat texture we know and love. No need to improve a perfect product!
10-09-2019
Family loves it !!!
Hey everyone differently give this gluten free oatmeal a try it still has that great flavor but with the add benefits. My kids love it for any time of the day, including myself I would recommend to my friends and family.
02-12-2018
Instant breakfast
I was excited to see instant oatmeal packages that were gluten free! Unfortunately they are way too sweet for my taste, but otherwise very good, nutritional, and convenient for a quick breakfast.
20-10-2018
This is delicious and gluten free and super easy to make, who could ask for more lol
14-09-2018
My son loves this
My son eats oatmeal every school.morning for breakfast cause it is filling and quick and easy. Brown sugar and maple is his fav flavour
05-08-2018
Oatmeal is nutritious but I did not really like this flavour.
18-05-2018
Fills you right up in th e morning. I use it as overnight oats too.
03-02-2018
I love instant oatmeal especially with brown sugar, I tried this out and became a lover of the quaker brand. Has a great source of protein to start off your day. I love the maple and brown sugar flavor and adding fruits on top. Its a quick and easy breakfast
03-11-2017
Will leave you not hungry to the rest of the day since lunch. tastes good. Valuable dietetic product
29-10-2017
Quaker oatmeal was my favourite as a kid. Maple and brown sugar was always my first pick. Since growing up and having being diagnosed with digestive issues I’ve been limited with what I can eat. I was very happy to see this brand offer a gluten free version of my favourite oatmeal. Makes my mornings happy again.