4.5 5 0 74 74 Quaker® Harvest Oat Bites are a perfect blend of whole grain oats, real fruits and seeds that are baked until golden brown to give you a delicious morning snack that helps fill you up.
Quaker Harvest Oat Bites Dark Chocolate & Coconut

23-10-2018
Great tasting
I love these. I have the for a snack or even breakfast on the go. Great tasting.
20-10-2018
Small portion
I enjoyed the flavour and my boys love them but i find the portions small
20-10-2018
Excellent treat
Taste is great and is not sweet at all. I find excellent as treat at the office and for my kids snack.
19-10-2018
Perfect blend of dark chocolate and coconut!
Another awesome find from Quaker. I found these Oat Bites Dark Chocolate & Coconut bars after another variety that I enjoyed previously was out of stock. I tried these on a whim and so glad that I did. They are delicious and filling with the right amount of dark chocolate and coconut mixed in. Perfect for a snack!
18-10-2018
nice snack
nice little snack with just the right sweetness. can make a good school snack or good for on the go.
18-10-2018
I absolutely loved these!! My husband & children thought they tasted great as well
16-10-2018
Fast breakfast
These Quaker oat bites are awesome for breakfast when you find yourself press for time. The dark chocolate & coconut flavours pairs great with a plain yogurt.
16-10-2018
quaker dark chocolate and coconut good stuff
I really liked this snack it is a good on the go breakfast and it tastes great
15-10-2018
Tastes great!
I liked the taste of it. I wouldnt buy it all tge time, because of its amount of sugar and it is not organic. But it tastes good.
14-10-2018
nice product
My wife loves this product. dark chocolate and coconut together taste great.
12-10-2018
On the go
My husband takes bars everyday to work hard to find new ono
12-10-2018
My guilty pleasure
I buy these for my son lunch. Sadly some how by Monday most of the box is empty. I might be eating them all lol
11-10-2018
These bites are so yummy. Great crunchy healthy snack.
09-10-2018
Quaker harvest oats
Tried these delicious bar last week. Delicious, the coconut flavour gives it the extra kick
03-10-2018
Healthy breakfast
These oat bites made with dark chocolate and oatmeal is the best healthy snack option you can go with. It has a crunchy texture and is super delicious something the kids would love.