4.6 5 0 82 82 Quaker® Harvest Oat Bites are a perfect blend of whole grain oats, real fruits and seeds that are baked until golden brown to give you a delicious morning snack that helps fill you up.

01-10-2018
I thought this might have been too sweet for breakfast but it was not. It is on the bus on my way to class and loved it
01-10-2018
One of my favorite granola snack bar
I'm so happy that Quacker come out with this combination of dark chocolate and coconut granola bar. I love the coconuty flavour and the slightly bitter dark choco and crunch. It was yummy and filling too.
Yum!
This is so yummy! I almost ate the whole box I highly recommend this to everyone. Such a yummy snack to have on hand
Fun adult snack
These bites have a lot of flavour and are a great start to my morning or as a mid day snack. Chocolate and coconut combined is delicious!
Great on the go snack
Great price, convenient grab and go snack. I recommend it as a breakfast item for picky little ones.
Perfect Combination
Perfect amount of chocolate and coconut. Great snack anytime
Choco
Une bonne collation avec un excellent goût de chocolat.
Excellent nutrients
Great food with great chocolatey taste!! Excellent for a light snack
Taste of Tropic
Just Luv! Luv! Luv! these. The perfect amount of chocolate and coconut. I bought a cpl extra boxes and hid them away.
Une collation excellente!
Étant quelqu’un qui ne mange pas beaucoup aux repas, je suis toujours à la recherche de collations ou grignotines santé. C’est trouvé avec ces petites bouchées dont la saveur est exquise et qui « bouchent un trou » comme on dit.
Filling snack
Great, filing snack anytime of the day. Can really taste all the flavours of the bar, which compliment each other.
24-09-2018
Quaker Harvest Oat Bites Dark Chocolate & Coconut
I loved these little snacks which are full of chocolately coconutey goodness. Super cheap and good for a snack at school, work or after a workout.
24-09-2018
Recommended
Love this product. My kid, who is usually very demanding with flavors, loves it.
23-09-2018
Love them!
These treats are a great healthy snack while satisfying my sweet tooth !
21-09-2018
The flavour of the oats, chocolate and coconut is so delicious! I also love the convenience too! It kept me feeling full and satisfied until lunch. Also enjoy it as a snack too.