4.2 5 0 465 465 NEW FORMULA POWER GEL™ ULTIMATE CLEAN & AMAZING SHINE LEMON SPARKLE™ scent

05-12-2019
Spot free glasses
Never disappointed how clean the pots, casserole dishes and plastic containers are. Spot free glasses so stopped using a rinse aid saving me money. Nice scent
26-09-2019
Made the switch to another brand
I used to use these as my go-to brand but once I tried Cascade platinum, i made the switch. I feel that these left residue on my dishes and the cascade platinum pods do not!
26-08-2019
Best dishwashing tabs
This product makes washing dishes so easy. When using the Finish tablets, there is no need to pre-rinse and the dishes come out clean everytime. It also has a pleasant light scent.
23-10-2018
Love the scent, cleans great
Love the scent of this lemon sparkle one. I generally buy the finish quantum powerball regular version ones, but got these one a whim one day. They clean great, I usually pre rinse my dishes because my dishwasher is old and isn't the greatest. That being said, I don't have to scrub my dishes after washing them with these guys!
13-10-2018
Powerball for sure...
QUANTUM finish Automatic Dishwasher Detergent POWERBALL is the product we use for our dishes, on a daily basis in our home, and it cleans them so efficiently.
11-08-2018
This detergent cleans dishes and doesn't leave any residue. Love these dishwasher tabs!
03-08-2018
Quantum finish detergent is my preferred detergent - always clean, sparkling dishes. I do a quick rinse of all dishes to ensure best results - no scrubbing at all.
19-07-2018
i found this product to be great all my dishes came clean and no water spots on my glasses or cutlery. only use this brand now
05-07-2018
Always works great and love the scent. the dishes are really clean and shiny
16-06-2018
These did not work well for me. Our dishwasher is only a year old and works great otherwise but the powerball only dissolved 50% of the time and when it didn't dissolve there were often specks of food all over the dishes.
07-06-2018
I have tried Quantum Finish. It works, is reliable and reasonably priced in it's category. There are often coupons for this product as well.
06-06-2018
QUANTUM® FINISH® AUTOMATIC DISHWASHER DETERGENT POWERBALL I uses this everyday it's clean my dishes and my dishwasher too
04-06-2018
I have used these in the past but not for quite awhile. They cleaned the dishes about the same as other dishwasher detergents.
04-06-2018
I like the various Finish products. I prefer the powder version so that I can control how much I use, more for pots and pans and less on lightly dirty dishes. I have used the various forms of this product for over 30 years, going back to when it was called Electrosol. For really dirty stuck on food, I like to put the pans thru one cycle of wash and then use a stainless steel cleaner to get off the small amount that is left. This combination wash leaves my stainless steel - pots and pans looking brand new, even though they are over 10 years old. For my glass pots I do likewise, washing the pots thru one cycle and then using a glass cleaner to make them look like new.
05-04-2018
I don't use my dishwasher often, but i did purchase this item and it cleans the dishes amazingly clean. I like the idea it's all in one without having to add a rinse agent.