4.1 5 0 427 427 NEW FORMULA POWER GEL™ ULTIMATE CLEAN & AMAZING SHINE LEMON SPARKLE™ scent
QUANTUM® finish® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent POWERBALL®

13-05-2020
Water spots
I would not recommend this product to anyone because it doesn’t work. You get water marks and doesn’t work well on any stuck on food.
12-02-2020
Finish powerball
I used Cascade at first and switched over to Finish and found that it does a far better job in the area where I live. I am fully satisfied with the product and do recommend Finish to my friends.
25-01-2020
These are just ok
I’ve been using these for a while and I’ve noticed lately they just aren’t cutting it. The tab often starts to dissolve and get stuck in the compartment so it doesn’t even get to the bottom of my washer to clean and I end up running my washer twice.
25-01-2020
Water spots
This product did what it said it should but being manufactured Finish I was hoping for more there rinse agent is great so I expected more from the product ,maybe injest some rinse agent into the packets
05-12-2019
Spot free glasses
Never disappointed how clean the pots, casserole dishes and plastic containers are. Spot free glasses so stopped using a rinse aid saving me money. Nice scent
26-09-2019
Made the switch to another brand
I used to use these as my go-to brand but once I tried Cascade platinum, i made the switch. I feel that these left residue on my dishes and the cascade platinum pods do not!
26-08-2019
Best dishwashing tabs
This product makes washing dishes so easy. When using the Finish tablets, there is no need to pre-rinse and the dishes come out clean everytime. It also has a pleasant light scent.
23-10-2018
Love the scent, cleans great
Love the scent of this lemon sparkle one. I generally buy the finish quantum powerball regular version ones, but got these one a whim one day. They clean great, I usually pre rinse my dishes because my dishwasher is old and isn't the greatest. That being said, I don't have to scrub my dishes after washing them with these guys!
13-10-2018
Powerball for sure...
QUANTUM finish Automatic Dishwasher Detergent POWERBALL is the product we use for our dishes, on a daily basis in our home, and it cleans them so efficiently.
11-08-2018
This detergent cleans dishes and doesn't leave any residue. Love these dishwasher tabs!
03-08-2018
Quantum finish detergent is my preferred detergent - always clean, sparkling dishes. I do a quick rinse of all dishes to ensure best results - no scrubbing at all.
19-07-2018
i found this product to be great all my dishes came clean and no water spots on my glasses or cutlery. only use this brand now
05-07-2018
Always works great and love the scent. the dishes are really clean and shiny
16-06-2018
These did not work well for me. Our dishwasher is only a year old and works great otherwise but the powerball only dissolved 50% of the time and when it didn't dissolve there were often specks of food all over the dishes.
07-06-2018
I have tried Quantum Finish. It works, is reliable and reasonably priced in it's category. There are often coupons for this product as well.