4.7 5 0 73 73 With no chlorine bleaching, latex, lotions, fragrance or formaldehyde, Rascal + Friends diapers are better for babies’ bums and the environment too!

16-10-2019
Cute diapers!
We were given some from a friend to try and I was impressed with the quality of these diapers. The elastic waist was great and helped fit my child properly. The diaper did not give his sensitive skin a rash as some brands have in the past. They seemed softer than the leading brands.
27-09-2019
Love them
I do love these diapers i fine they fit a little bit and the tabs do suck but overall I personally feel like they hold so much more and love the fact there cheaper.
22-09-2019
Love
I just purchased a small bag of the R&F diapers to try. My daughter was leaking through her diapers on a nightly basis. We have only used for 2 nights so far and we have had no leaks!! That makes me one happy Mom!
05-09-2019
love love love
My little chunky guy would blow out his diaper every day, multiple times a day. The day we made the switch to rascal and friends we haven’t had a blow out since! I love everything about these diapers especially how cute and soft they are.
03-09-2019
Great diaper for a low price
These diapers are very absorbent and soft and you can't beat the price! The only negative is that the sides do not stretch, so it's difficult to get the perfect fit.
19-08-2019
Good but
I found they were very good for absorbency but they weren't very breathable. My daughter would have sweat rashes from wearing them. I would have loved to stayed with them but just couldn't due to that fact. I would still recommend them though.
14-08-2019
Super soft and great fit
I was really happy with the feel and fit of this diaper. The diaper fit around my toddler's waist and legs properly so she could climb and jump without leaks. This brand is worth a try:).
17-07-2019
Big and bulky
I find the diapers too big and bulky. They are very cute diapers, but they are bulkier then I was expecting. I’m thinking that the company could come up with a thinner material.
05-07-2019
New Favourite
I'm so happy to have come across this brand through a product review video on YouTube, for both its quality and price. They are bit bulkier and fit larger, so we needed to go down a size in this brand compared to others like Seventh Generation. They are absorbent enough for overnight wear as well. It's a shame they aren't available in more store locations other than Walmart.
03-07-2019
Too big and bulky
I love the design it’s cute and fun. Not like the other complains it’s plain and boring. But I found that it’s so bulky and big on my toddler bottom, that it looks like she has a trash bag on it. Also my toddler got a irritation from the diapers. She is very sensitive when it comes to diapers and I will stick with the current brand that I have used.
26-06-2019
THESE DIAPERS!
Before I tried R+F I was using 2 other leading brands. Since switching to R+F I can safely say I will never go back to the other brands. They have no odour, they hold up against my heavy wetter, and they are also very cute. The price is also a bonus! They fit slightly larger than the other brands.
06-06-2019
Good overall product
I decided to test these out as they were a bit cheaper and I saw that they were getting good reviews. They do run a bit big so be cautious. They did the job during the day but we had some wet mornings. Aside from that I would recommend these.
05-06-2019
BEST DIAPERS EVER !
HONESTLY SOOOO GLAD TO HAVE THIS BRAND !!! I wish they were around when my oldest was still in diapers ! I switched to this brand with my 2 year old who was having a lot of sensitivity issues with other diaper brands; he just seemed to have a never ending rash, the poor boy. When I read about these diapers and seeing so many people who were having the same issue as I that then switched to this brand and "magically" no more rashes, I decided to give them a try... And oh my, am I glad I did. The very next day after switching to this brand my sons forever rash had finally started healing !! Once it the rash had healed up, he never got another one for as long as we used these! Now he is potty trained but we just added another baby boy to the family so you better believe that these are ALWAYS on the list ! Just wish they were available in more stores !!!
08-05-2019
Best Diapers ever 😍
these baby diapers are enormously absorbent. My children have never had any irritation with this brand. they are not expensive at all for the quality
07-05-2019
Diapers
My daughter and my daughter in law both use these diapers. My daughter started to use them when our granddaughter had a reaction to the other diapers she was useing. Then my daughter in law was having the same problem so my daughter suggested to try these diapers and now both children are happy and rash free.