4.7 5 0 80 80 With no chlorine bleaching, latex, lotions, fragrance or formaldehyde, Rascal + Friends diapers are better for babies’ bums and the environment too!
Rascal + Friends Premium Diapers

02-06-2020
Not for me
The diapers have a good absorption and did not leak. But it felt more rigid and wide. My boy didn’t like it very much, he was pulling it and walking funny.
30-03-2020
Rascal and friends
Love these diapers.totally absorbent, no irritation and great overnight no worry s about leakage adjustable fit is perfect
25-03-2020
Great for my son
This product is great. I do believe they changed this diaper though because when I first purchased it back when it came out in Canada, my son would pee through the diapers (he was only a few months old then). Now at 17 months, this holds in so well. It's thick, it doesn't give him a diaper rash. LOVE
16-02-2020
Good
I love these. I get these and the pull-ups. great price for a great prucet
23-01-2020
Good
I have tried these diapers. They are good, but I am not a fan of the price. They cost more.
21-01-2020
Diaperz
This are pretty and not to many leaks. However the size is a note off. My 2 year old and my 7 month old can both wear size 4 without issue.
07-01-2020
Best diapers
This brand of diapers is my all time favorite hands down. When my daughter was first born both Huggies and Pampers diapers gave her bad rashes and my friend suggested this brand. I switched to r&f and haven't gone back since. Great quality and price 👌
26-11-2019
Great Quality Diapers
I received a pack of these diapers from my sister-in-law to try as they were new and sold from Walmart. We are always looking for ways to save money while keeping in mind of quality products. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they worked. The absorbancy was pretty good for my toddler who usually had many wet diapers. The tabs on the diapers are quite lareger on the side in comparison to its competitors like huggies and pampers. The size of the diapers are slightly larger as well- which is nice because my daughter has thicker thighs so it was great their sizes were a bit bigger. Overall, they are pretty good diapers and a good price for them. I only wish though they had different designs for the diapers for sizes.
05-11-2019
Bien mais cher
J’ai aimé ses couches mais selon moi elle sont un peu trop cher. Aussi, je trouve qu’elle fit plus grande que les couches que j’ai l’habitude d’acheter. Je ne l’ai ai pas vu ailleurs qu’au walmart. Je ne recommande pas ce produit.
16-10-2019
Cute diapers!
We were given some from a friend to try and I was impressed with the quality of these diapers. The elastic waist was great and helped fit my child properly. The diaper did not give his sensitive skin a rash as some brands have in the past. They seemed softer than the leading brands.
27-09-2019
Love them
I do love these diapers i fine they fit a little bit and the tabs do suck but overall I personally feel like they hold so much more and love the fact there cheaper.
22-09-2019
Love
I just purchased a small bag of the R&F diapers to try. My daughter was leaking through her diapers on a nightly basis. We have only used for 2 nights so far and we have had no leaks!! That makes me one happy Mom!
05-09-2019
love love love
My little chunky guy would blow out his diaper every day, multiple times a day. The day we made the switch to rascal and friends we haven’t had a blow out since! I love everything about these diapers especially how cute and soft they are.
03-09-2019
Great diaper for a low price
These diapers are very absorbent and soft and you can't beat the price! The only negative is that the sides do not stretch, so it's difficult to get the perfect fit.
19-08-2019
Good but
I found they were very good for absorbency but they weren't very breathable. My daughter would have sweat rashes from wearing them. I would have loved to stayed with them but just couldn't due to that fact. I would still recommend them though.