4.7 5 0 79 79 With no chlorine bleaching, latex, lotions, fragrance or formaldehyde, Rascal + Friends diapers are better for babies’ bums and the environment too!
Rascal + Friends Premium Diapers

14-03-2019
Loved these diapers
Love these diapers. They were soft and gentle on my little girls bum. My only wish is that they had a true NB size diaper. The size 1 was quite large on her at first but once she porked up a tad they were great.
13-03-2019
best diapers for the value
I bought these diapers for the daycare I work in and so far they are the best diapers yet. I have tried them on infants aged 9months-2 years old and no one has leaked through yet. I would compare these to honest company diapers but they are better. the velcro closure is very sticky and the children can't pull them undone like other brands, the cute designs are also a plus. I ha e started recommending these to the moms as they sell at our local Walmart for cheaper than the big box names.
12-03-2019
AMAZING!
Best diapers ever! We tried absolutely all the brands there is and those are just amazing! Very similar to Honest&co but half the price. So delicate and soft and super absorbing! We're in love!
Rascal and friends
BEST DIAPERS EVER! I will not buy another brand for my daughter
The Best!
My baby has a very sensitive skin. He got eczema eversince he is 1 month old thats why im very particular on kind of diaper to use as i dont want hes bum to get rashes too. Eversince i have the rascal & friends i dont have to worry about diaper rash and no more blowout especially at night.Highly recommended!
Love them!!
I love these diapers! I have tried the other major diaper brands and these diapers are amazing! Keep my LO dry and leak free! No leaks at all... love the high backs to stop blow outs! The pattern is cute as well!
Overnight coverage
These diapers are way better then I expected them to be, this is the only diaper I have found that keeps me from having to wash my sons bedding everyday, the waist strap is great, so secure.
06-03-2019
I tried these on my grand daughter just last week, wow they are really good for her. She didn't get no rash as she has sensitive skin.
06-03-2019
our little man loves them
I bought a package of these to make my great nieces diaper cake and these were the first diapers used ; her message was Auntie where did u buy these diapers not only the fit is great they are so soft on his little bottom
22-02-2019
I love these
These diapers are awesome. They are super durable but very gentle on my little one. I love that they are earth and baby conscious.
09-02-2019
Will buy again
Heard tons of good things about these so I decided to give them a try and I am absolutely pleased! Will be our brand from now on
09-02-2019
Nice one!
I recently tried this for my baby. These diapers are really very comfy and soft. I felt like my baby slept more comfortably in these ones.
07-02-2019
My new favorite diapers!
I was skeptical to try these diapers because I wasn't sure if I'd like them or not and didn't want to end up with the whole box I usually don't like the cheapest diapers as they just can't compare to my favorite brand Huggies but these diapers are different there are absolutely amazing I love the print on them too if you've been wondering if you want to try these or not do it also a tip they fit a little bigger and normal
06-02-2019
Not Bad
We bought these diapers to test out as our son pees heavily throughout the night - even if we limit his fluid consumption. If we didn't wake him up about 4 hours later to change him, he would leak through the night and be soaked by morning. We still usually change him - but these diapers proved to hold better than other brands.
06-02-2019
I bought a small pack of these after reading positive reviews online. They are wonderful. My son didn't have any issues with redness or rash with them. He also wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night when he was wet, they seem to hold alot more urine than the huggies diapers we typically used. I am very pleased with them.