4.7 5 0 74 74 With no chlorine bleaching, latex, lotions, fragrance or formaldehyde, Rascal + Friends diapers are better for babies’ bums and the environment too!

Cute and reliable
These diapers are great. Super cute and absorbant. They are made a little big so go by the weight on the box!
Amazing!!
These diapers were not only affordable but an amazing product the only diaper we have used that has not had leaks or smells terrible
Rascal and Friends Diapers
I do like this diapers due to the comfort they have and also the affordable prices for them. My son hasn’t had any break outs from them which is a plus. So far these diapers are worth it.
Cheap & Good!!
Finally a cheap diaper that doesnt look and feel so cheap! These diapers remind me a lot of Pampers with minor differences. Overall a great buy if your looking for a cheaper alternative to pampers. Wish they had girls & boys or a neutral that had multiple designs but overall they look and work great!
Amazing!
My daughter needed overnight diapers and peed through everything!! Not these. Since we started using rascal and friends, not one overflow. Will be buying for our baby due in August. Fingers crossed for less blow outs:)
Great quality
Great quality diaper. I decided to try these after not being happy with a major competitor because of constant damp diapers and smell coming through. These diapers have none of those problems! Great fit and have had no leaks or smell transfer
Great diaper
Loved the wide tabs they stayed in place never had any rip! Lasted a full night sleep no leakage! Cute design better then huggies kept my babies bum dry.
R&f
Great product! There isn’t a chemical sent when they get wet. I found they ran a size big. They fit my little great and are super cute!
Love Them!
These diapers are fantastic! They fit my 2 year old well, don't leak, and because they're not filled with a bunch of extra chemicals and fragrances, they don't stink! The only thing that threw me off at first was the pull tabs. They seemed too far back, but they do give great side coverage. You also can't beat the price for this quality! These are now my regular diapers!
Best Diapers Ever!
We started using these in December when they first came out and we love them! No leaks, no chemically smell like I have found some other brands have, and a comparable price to the other major brands. Plus cute prints!
Mrs
I was amazed with how absorbent these diapers are! Shocked at the value. These are better quality than the Honest Company brand and cost alot less! Thank you
Best diapers!
I am absolutely amazed with theRascal and Friends diapers I purchased from Walmart. My baby could poop right out of any of the traditional name brand diapers in no time. For a 42 pack of the Rascal and Friends it only happened once!
No more red bum
Have tried every diaper from huggies to parents choice to pampers to cloth and my little one still ended up with a rash. Tried these out of desperation and it cleared up within 2 days and didn’t come back
05-02-2019
I have 3 kids and I have used huggies, Pampers, all the no name brands my son always seemed to leak threw everyone, untill I used rascal +friends. Since using on my son he has not wet threw not 1 time this is by far the best product I have used on my kids and I recomend them to anyone.. all healthy product and nothing added that should not be added... thank you rascal +friends
05-02-2019
These diapers are absolutely amazing! We were using seventh generation, until we got our hand on these, not only are they cheaper, the fit is by far the best! No more leaks over night, no more blow out and still a safer diaper to use when our girl isn’t in cloth