4.7 5 0 79 79 With no chlorine bleaching, latex, lotions, fragrance or formaldehyde, Rascal + Friends diapers are better for babies’ bums and the environment too!
Rascal + Friends Premium Diapers

06-02-2019
Good diaper
I love that these are free of harmful chemicals. The designs are cute. I found them a little bit bigger than most other brands. Overall a good product.
06-02-2019
Highly Recommended
I was using Pampers for my sons first 6 months of life and saw the Rascal + Friends diapers at Walmart and decided to try them out. I have been using them for the last 2 months and I am extremely impressed and happy with my decision of switching diaper brands! These diapers have more cushion and soak up more pee without me being able to feel the wet diaper through my sons clothes. Also it is a bonus that they are super cute with the designs!
Rascal & friends
I tried Rascal & Friends size3 pack of 42. I was very impressed. I normally used a different product but saw this at Walmart for much cheaper. I like the feel and look of this product. It is very absorbent and no leaks! Which I am very greatful for. I love that it has no lotion or fragrances or chlorine bleaching!! It’s great that they are unisex!! I have two kids still in diapers and always have family and friends over to share them with. Great product and I will continue to purchase this product.
Diapers
The diapers are ok but the sizing is off compared to brands like huggies and Pampers.
Amazing!
Great absorption (12 hours) limited blowouts, hugs/fits perfect. The elastic waist band is a great fit. Great design. No skin reactions
Cute and reliable
These diapers are great. Super cute and absorbant. They are made a little big so go by the weight on the box!
Amazing!!
These diapers were not only affordable but an amazing product the only diaper we have used that has not had leaks or smells terrible
Rascal and Friends Diapers
I do like this diapers due to the comfort they have and also the affordable prices for them. My son hasn’t had any break outs from them which is a plus. So far these diapers are worth it.
Amazing!
My daughter needed overnight diapers and peed through everything!! Not these. Since we started using rascal and friends, not one overflow. Will be buying for our baby due in August. Fingers crossed for less blow outs:)
Cheap & Good!!
Finally a cheap diaper that doesnt look and feel so cheap! These diapers remind me a lot of Pampers with minor differences. Overall a great buy if your looking for a cheaper alternative to pampers. Wish they had girls & boys or a neutral that had multiple designs but overall they look and work great!
Great quality
Great quality diaper. I decided to try these after not being happy with a major competitor because of constant damp diapers and smell coming through. These diapers have none of those problems! Great fit and have had no leaks or smell transfer
Great diaper
Loved the wide tabs they stayed in place never had any rip! Lasted a full night sleep no leakage! Cute design better then huggies kept my babies bum dry.
R&f
Great product! There isn’t a chemical sent when they get wet. I found they ran a size big. They fit my little great and are super cute!
Love Them!
These diapers are fantastic! They fit my 2 year old well, don't leak, and because they're not filled with a bunch of extra chemicals and fragrances, they don't stink! The only thing that threw me off at first was the pull tabs. They seemed too far back, but they do give great side coverage. You also can't beat the price for this quality! These are now my regular diapers!
Best Diapers Ever!
We started using these in December when they first came out and we love them! No leaks, no chemically smell like I have found some other brands have, and a comparable price to the other major brands. Plus cute prints!