4.7 5 0 67 67 With no chlorine bleaching, latex, lotions, fragrance or formaldehyde, Rascal + Friends diapers are better for babies’ bums and the environment too!

R&f
Great product! There isn’t a chemical sent when they get wet. I found they ran a size big. They fit my little great and are super cute!
Love Them!
These diapers are fantastic! They fit my 2 year old well, don't leak, and because they're not filled with a bunch of extra chemicals and fragrances, they don't stink! The only thing that threw me off at first was the pull tabs. They seemed too far back, but they do give great side coverage. You also can't beat the price for this quality! These are now my regular diapers!
Best Diapers Ever!
We started using these in December when they first came out and we love them! No leaks, no chemically smell like I have found some other brands have, and a comparable price to the other major brands. Plus cute prints!
Mrs
I was amazed with how absorbent these diapers are! Shocked at the value. These are better quality than the Honest Company brand and cost alot less! Thank you
Best diapers!
I am absolutely amazed with theRascal and Friends diapers I purchased from Walmart. My baby could poop right out of any of the traditional name brand diapers in no time. For a 42 pack of the Rascal and Friends it only happened once!
No more red bum
Have tried every diaper from huggies to parents choice to pampers to cloth and my little one still ended up with a rash. Tried these out of desperation and it cleared up within 2 days and didn’t come back
2019-02-05
I have 3 kids and I have used huggies, Pampers, all the no name brands my son always seemed to leak threw everyone, untill I used rascal +friends. Since using on my son he has not wet threw not 1 time this is by far the best product I have used on my kids and I recomend them to anyone.. all healthy product and nothing added that should not be added... thank you rascal +friends
2019-02-05
These diapers are absolutely amazing! We were using seventh generation, until we got our hand on these, not only are they cheaper, the fit is by far the best! No more leaks over night, no more blow out and still a safer diaper to use when our girl isn’t in cloth
Dipers
Awesome for the price and good quality my grandbaby stayed nice and dry
2019-02-05
Best diapers out there!!!
Love these they are the best diapers use them for both my babies!! Never wet through no perfumes, kids skin dosent react to the diaper!
Our favourite!!!
Me and my husband decided to try this new brand after doing a little research. All we could find was great reviews from other fellow parents. I love the fact that there’s no harsh chemicals on them and this is an important feature for us. Plus is good for the environment, the absorption is amazing (no more leaks) and the neutral color design can’t be any cuter! We have decided to stay with Rascal and friends!
Awesome diapers!
Excellent brand! No leaks!! My daughter leaked almost every night through every brand I've tried...and we tried em all! Very similar to The Honest Company but available in store. Def recommend!
2019-02-04
Wow what an amazing product
I purchased these at Walmart on a whim, and man I am glad I did. The price is awesome and they honestly work just as well if not better than the two name brands I normally buy. I also have a one and a half and two and a half year old so they definitely were put to the test. I would definitely buy again and recommend these to all the moms out there. Unfortunately they were out of stock the next time I went to buy more.
Best diapers we’ve tried
- Diapers look very cute. - They hold more liquid than Huggies and pampers. - soft on our baby’s skin. - we love them for long car trips and overnight, we have not experienced any leaks in the past month since we’ve switched to this brand. For comparaison purposes, our baby is currently in size 2.
Great Great Great!
The quality of these diapers is a definite match to other big name brands. The feel is soft to the touch, gentle against baby's skin. The absorbency is phenomenal (lasts all night long) and the price is much easier on the wallet. With two littles in diaper (different sizes) I am so thankful to find these diapers! You get the superior high quality of a big brand diaper at the cost of store brand, what more could a mom ask for! Oh did I mention the diaper contain no chemicals? Non at all, even the dye colour is naturally sourced! Super happy with these diapers