4.7 5 0 79 79 With no chlorine bleaching, latex, lotions, fragrance or formaldehyde, Rascal + Friends diapers are better for babies’ bums and the environment too!
Rascal + Friends Premium Diapers

Amazing diapers
I love these diapers. No sag, no leaks and most important, No smell! Held up against the dreaded poop explosion. Plus the designs are super cute.
04-02-2019
By far my favorite diapers
I recently bought these diapers to try for my son. Honestly I did not have the highest hopes as it is a cheaper (affordable) diaper and I usually find those are the ones that leak like crazy and feel really thin and cheap. However I have been having no luck with Huggies, Kirkland or Pampers, so it couldn't hurt to try them out. Boy was I wrong. These diapers are amazing. They feel so soft. They sit up high on the baby's back (less likely for poop up the back). We have only had one leak (which I fully expect occasionally - he was soaking through Huggies and Kirkland nightly). His constant cum rashes have disappeared. They fit beautifully. I have nothing negative to say about these diapers.
Nothing special
I usually cloth diaper but like to have disposables on hand for laundry day so I thought I would give this new brand a try. The color and pattern are fun. But I find the diapers very stiff also i do not like the velcro straps they arent very sticky and I find they open up very easily. I dont think I would purchase these again!!!
02-02-2019
The best
These have to be the best diapers I've ever bought. They are extremely well-made and never leave us with any accidents. They fit my baby extremely well