4.5 5 0 54 54 Long-lasting fast, moisturizing action

16-09-2019
refreshing
these drops leave your eyes feeling renewed and fresh
30-07-2019
Good Product
I buy often, works well for me as my eyes are sensitive to drops
11-05-2019
eyedrops
i had difficulty using the eyedrops as they did not drop easily when I squeezed the bottle. I have very dry eyes and the drop did lubricate my eyes
19-01-2019
Allergy itching gone!
These eye drops are quick acting and long lasting, perfect for when I'm experiencing allergies!
17-01-2019
perfect eye drops
I find these eye drops really good . Especially if you have dry eyes this really helps out .
17-10-2018
Multiple uses
I have a dry eye problem and use these kind of eye drop all the time I just don't like to use the bottles since it gets easily contaminated...these single use eye drops are perfect and safe against bacterias. When I have some of the drops left in the applicator I can use it in my mascara or eye liner to keep it wet. I even use these drops for my dog that has dry eyes to. The vet said it's safe to use with single time applicator since dog eyes are more fragile to bacterial. Really useful product with multiple uses!
07-07-2018
I have dry eyes and they can be really painful. I have used many different types of drops, including prescription drops. These work quiet well, when my eyes are in need of help, I just wish something could be invented that lasted longer.
03-04-2018
I have seen eye specialists about my chronic dry eyes. I do use a prescription eye drop, but rely on Refresh Plus to use in between. The drops are very soothing.
05-04-2017
I had lasic quite awhile back and have suffered off and on with dry eyes I use the lubricating drops during the day and evenings and always Cary them in my purse with me. Occasionally I use the gel drops at night but find they leave my vision blurry so I prefer the lubricating drops during my awake hours.
03-03-2017
I have been a fan of Refresh eye products for years and I really the preservative free single use drops. I have dry and sensitive eyes and find most drops difficult to tolerate but these ones don't burn or sting. I love using them after a long day at the office when my eyes are tired after staring at a computer screen all day. The packaging may not be ideal for some but please realize they have to be packaged this way as they need to remain sterile as they are free of preservatives.
04-08-2016
I had laser eye surgery a few years ago so my eyes somewhat dry out. i have used several types of drops and these by far are the most refreshing drops. I always keep these handy!
25-04-2016
I had laser eye surgery, and found this product helpful with dry eyes
08-04-2016
I have used this eye drops several times found it very helpful for my dry eyes. It is a bit costly but really worth the price
13-02-2016
Chronic dry eyes, chemo induced tear-duct irreversible damage. I alternate with this drop and it's sister without additives. They work very well. When itchy is beyond anything I resort to an ointment, otherwise this product work very well.
12-01-2016
Works every time for my sore eyes and pure white no redness or irritation. A must have.