3.9 5 0 70 70 Simply adjust the cone height to release the right amount of fragrance to banish odours and leave behind a clean, refreshing scent.
Renuzit Sensitive Scents White Pear & Lavender Gel Air Freshener

24-11-2020
Nope
Strong smell at 1st but it drys out quickly. Use in small areas
01-11-2020
J'aime bien!
J'aime bien l'odeur qui s'en dégage, on placer un peu partout dans la maison, prend peu de place! Par contre dure peu de temps !
29-10-2020
Love the concept
I like how easy this air freshener is to use and requires no additional care. The only thing you have to check is when it runs out! I am only giving it three stars because of the scent... too floral smelling for me.
23-10-2020
Not a long lasting
I liked how convenient this was to set up and put a scent into my room.It did last for a few days but after that the centre was undetectable. I don’t think it was worth the value for how little of a change it made in my household.
22-10-2020
Does not last long enough
I find the renuzit brand does not last long compare to other brands.. however, their scents are much more acceptable than the competitors. Overall, this was very delightful but I would not purchase these anymore due to its poor longevity. If you're more into the scents than the lifetime, this is for you.
20-10-2020
Love the Scent
I have used various flavors of rent scents and this is the best among them The price is affordable and this specific scent gives a pleasant feeling and comes in attractive packing
15-10-2020
Great Light Scent
This is great for those who have a sensitive nose and can't handle strong scents. It's great at providing that scent without being too overpowering! It lasted me about 2 months when I had it slightly opened and did a great job at hiding the odours without being to harsh on my nose.
14-10-2020
Nice scent
I like the scent of Lavender and it's nice with the White Pear. However the scent fades very quickly on these.
20-07-2020
Great Smell
Works very nicely especially in a smaller area and mild and soothing smell
13-02-2020
Un parfum agréable
Pour garder la maison embaumé d'un parfum agréable, ce produit est très intéressant. Il ne laisse pas de bruine voler dans les airs et ne laissant aucun "filtre huileux" sur son passage et pourtant il est tout aussi efficace. Inutile de se soucier des odeurs près de la litière!
03-02-2020
Great Scent
Has a great scent and the duration of aroma is quite reasonable for the time in use.
25-01-2020
Nope
I hate the smell of lavender. And almost all their products include it
24-08-2019
Renuzit Reviens toujours chez-moi
J'aime bien en avoir dans plusieurs pièces dure un mois environ et bonne senteur
20-06-2019
Love the Renuzit White Peach and Lavender
I'm a home stager and am very particular about what I use to scent the air with. As Lavender is a scent that is liked by both men and women I couldn't go wrong. Adding the hint of a White Pear gave it an added benefit.
10-06-2019
Renuzit Sensitive Scents
I love them, The best thing is the scents as not as strong, but still love them.