4.2 5 0 19 19 Finally, a liquid lipstick that delivers the high-pigment, high-shine lacquer finish you’ve been waiting for—in a non-feathering formula that doesn’t settle into lip lines or creases.

16-10-2019
Stays on long and vibrant💋
The Revlon Ulta HD Matte Lip Color is amazing! I am obsessed with the color "Red Hot". I typically find it hard to find the right color of red to suit my skintone. This shade was a perfect match. Application was applied evenly and only one swipe was needed. The formula is very pigmented and vibrant. It goes on creamy and dries matte. It also lasts all day long. I didn't need to reapply it throughout the day. I highly recommend it!
07-10-2019
I love this lipstick. The colours are great, lasts a long time and looks fantastic.
Revlon
Love all Revlon lip products. Very hydrating. Colour payoff is great.
Stays on amazing
The pigment and colours are amazing and it barely moves when you drink
Beautiful colours.
Love the colour section of this line. Only issue is I find it doesn’t last long.
01-10-2019
Lovely colurs
Quick dry and lots of colors to choose from. I bought four colors and love them all.
01-10-2019
Love Love Love
I have 2 lip polishes. One I bought and another a friend gave me. I love how quickly it dries and that it does not stain. Lots of matte shades to choose from. It's quick, easy and not messy at all.
22-09-2019
My wife tried this
I bought this for my wife and she said It was pretty decent actually
22-09-2019
Stays on for hours
14-09-2019
Good colour saturation, but sticky
Love the matte lipstick formula, although it does not last as long as other brands. This formula has some great shades but it unfortunately is a bit too sticky to be able to wear as sustainably. Good colour though
13-09-2019
Lip balm
It left my lips feeling to sticky. My hair always stuck to my lips it was gross
13-09-2019
Good
It works fine for me I got it as a gift from my friend ans i like it
06-09-2019
Excellent lipcolr
It's really like a melted down lipstick. Very creamy, longlasting, and the color was beautiful. I had the shade "Birthday Suit" and it's just a great every shade that goes with all looks. It didn't bleed into the fine lines around my mouth either. The only thing I would change (hence not a full 5 stars) is the scent. It's horrible and I do wish Revlon would reconsider using a mint or vanilla scent instead of their typical grape cough syrup scent that I find nauseating. It doesn't last on the lips but worth noting IMO. Loved it otherwise!
06-09-2019
Pigmented
Long lasting lip colour very much pigmented Doesn’t wear onto glasses or cups Nice variety of shades or colours More glossy would be nice
05-09-2019
Luxurious lip feeling
I love the colors, look , and most importantly the feeling on my lips . It’s not pasty or sticky ... it’s smooth and not greasy.