Revlon Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish™

4.1 5 0 62 62 Finally, a liquid lipstick that delivers the high-pigment, high-shine lacquer finish you’ve been waiting for—in a non-feathering formula that doesn’t settle into lip lines or creases.
Revlon Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish™

15-09-2022
Great for price point
So many shades to choose from. The gloss applies evenly and stays in place. Its not sticky or gummy. Beautiful lips! I find it last for a reasonable amount of time before being touched up.
10-07-2022
Love it!
Revlon Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish is so nice a smooth, and comes in such a vast array of colours! My only gripe with them is that they don’t dry down at all. Very sticky and gets in my hair on a windy day. Since I live in a port city, it’s always windy. But aside from that I love them all.
20-04-2022
very good
Great product, very glossy and easy to apply. The packaging is fancy and affordable. My mom buys them all the time, it’s very light weight
08-03-2022
I love them
I love these. They very pigmented and easy to apply. The packaging is cute too. I like the shade range and the applicator. These are great for someone that is looking for affordable lipsticks.
17-02-2022
Love!
This is a great all around lip product. They have a great range of colours. The texture is nice and smooth and has great pigment. I like the packaging as it is super easy to just throw in my purse for on the go.
27-09-2021
Nice
Nice product for the price. Easy to apply, rich color and good texture. The only downside is it doesn’t last long but overall these are good lipsticks.
18-09-2021
Worth a try
I’ve tried several of this brand’s products and so far I’ve been impressed at the quality. The only downside that I found is the price of the products which is quite costly in comparison to similar ones on the market. Overall worth a try.
16-09-2021
Will not dry your lips out.
Great lipgloss. Not sticky and won’t dry your lips out. Great colour.
16-09-2021
I usually use the nude shade of this lippie it’s very creamy and long lasting
09-09-2021
Ok
It was ok, came off easily for me, and the color didn't flatter me at all. The range of colors is not the best especially for those who prefer nudes.
07-09-2021
Asséchant
La pigmentation de ces rouge à lèvres est tres bonne. Les couleurs sont vibrantes et bien couvrantes. Par contre, ces rouge à lèvres m’assèchent beaucoup trop les lèvres pour la journée suivante aussi.
19-07-2021
Doesnt last
I bought this product for the price and colours. I use with all the steps to make a good manicure, base coat, top coat, all. And last max 1 day until my nails are chipped everywhere.
18-07-2021
Awesome
Amazing velvety texture, I love the color on my lips and it’s long lasting as well.
14-06-2021
Vivid Colour Meh Texture
The pigmentation of these is pretty good. The colours are vibrant and slick. I'm not a huge fan of the sticky texture and they don't stay on a long time but if you don't mind reapplying these might be just the thing for you.
02-04-2021
Mhm I’ll pass
This is a good price but it is very sticky and the packaging is terrible. The lid easily cracked and the product spilled everywhere inside my purse. The applicator shape is nice but it makes your lips sticky and it feels gross.