4.2 5 0 28 28 Finally, a liquid lipstick that delivers the high-pigment, high-shine lacquer finish you’ve been waiting for—in a non-feathering formula that doesn’t settle into lip lines or creases.
Revlon Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish™

07-04-2020
Kind of sticky
I don’t love these like glosses. They do provide a kick of pigment so if you like that then you may like these. I prefer a more sheer gloss and something less sticky. The shades also don’t appeal to me, wish they had more nudes in the collection. All in all I wasn’t super impressed.
02-03-2020
Love Revlon
I have a few of these shades and love the variety. It stays well too!
25-02-2020
Must Have!
Love the shades. Applies easily and stays on for longer durations. Leaves your lips pigmented even after wearing off.
18-02-2020
Lushly lips
I didn’t mind this product it was nice and made my lips feel good and they looked amazing I like that they’re is a variety n no improvement needed and I would recommend it to people
13-02-2020
Greatest
Very good lip stain, doesn’t leave your lips dry and feels soft on your lips!
21-01-2020
Love it!
This is a great lipstick. Its easier to use, I find, than twist up solid lipsticks. Lots of color choices. Lasts a decent amount of time, but easy to pop in a pocket/purse to reapply.
30-12-2019
powerful lipstick!
this liquid lipstick is punchy and punky with powerful shades that really make an impact and compliment skin tones. Personally I like the darker shades!
13-12-2019
Love it!!
I love this lipstick/lipgloss. It has a nice finish. It isn’t too expensive. I like how it feels on my lips and love the colours. I would recommend it too others to try. It’s by a great brand as well.
12-12-2019
Good color collection
Im not very good in wearing lipstick as they come off very easily but when my cousin have me try this I fell in love. It’s easy to apply smoothen your lips and has a lot of color collection.I bought one for myself and it stay longer
31-10-2019
Colours are bright and pigmented! I have 5 different colours and love them all. Easy to apply. I highly recommend this product. Their are so many different shades to choose from.
16-10-2019
Stays on long and vibrant💋
The Revlon Ulta HD Matte Lip Color is amazing! I am obsessed with the color "Red Hot". I typically find it hard to find the right color of red to suit my skintone. This shade was a perfect match. Application was applied evenly and only one swipe was needed. The formula is very pigmented and vibrant. It goes on creamy and dries matte. It also lasts all day long. I didn't need to reapply it throughout the day. I highly recommend it!
07-10-2019
I love this lipstick. The colours are great, lasts a long time and looks fantastic.
Revlon
Love all Revlon lip products. Very hydrating. Colour payoff is great.
Stays on amazing
The pigment and colours are amazing and it barely moves when you drink
Beautiful colours.
Love the colour section of this line. Only issue is I find it doesn’t last long.