4.4 5 0 41 41 This popular flavor starts off mild, but has just enough kick to fire up your snack time
Riceworks Sweet Chilli Gourmet Rice Snacks

15-05-2020
SO YUMMY!
Love the flavour and crunch of these. The only this is I find them a little expensive, but I love to treat myself to these every once in awhile. Each 'chip' is full of flavour. Be careful - they're hard to eat just one!
28-10-2019
Big crunch
I tried these on the weekend. They have a good strong crunch with a bit of heat. I love the texture and flavor.
04-09-2019
Rice works sweet chilli
I love this product. It satisfies my need for maximum crunch and the flavour is great. I do wish it was a little cheaper.
26-06-2019
Omg!!!!
These are so Good! Gluten free with loads of flavor
22-05-2019
Yum yum yum
I LOVE these!!! I tried these once when I was trying a gluten-free diet, and even though I no longer eat gluten-free I still buy these. Perfect taste, not too spicy, not too sweet. Awesome crispness. Can’t say enough good things about them!!
16-05-2019
YUM !
I fist bought a couple of bags of these to take along on a camping trip last year that we went on with a large group of friends. Everyone loved them ! We are them both as a snack during the day and then decided to try them as the chips in a nacho dish. We covered them in cheese, tomatoes, green onion, and ground beef and put them on the BBQ......HOLY MOLY I will never make regular nachos again. they went so fast we had to make another batch. I now buy these on a regular basis and haven't bought regular nacho chips since. The whole family loves them.
20-02-2019
yum!
Love these rice chips - I always buy them in the sweet chilli flavour.
02-10-2018
Delicious Gluten Free Snack Option
Delicious gluten free snack option. Texture and crunch is great and flavour is good as well. Definitely something I have purchased over and over.
12-09-2018
Yummy!
I love these chips! Hands down my absolute favourite kind... They pack the right amount of heat and have a great flavour.
07-09-2018
too sweet
I was really hoping to like this product but it was just not what I was expecting and I found the flavour and after taste unpleasant. Even if hungry and there was nothing around I would not want these.
04-09-2018
Delicious!
I purchased these when they had them at Costco after trying them at a friend's place. They are so delicious! I usually only eat a handful at a time because I find them filling but I can't recommend them enough.
07-08-2018
I really like these Rice snacks - they have a wonderful, spicy flavor to them. Great alternative to traditional potato chips or crackers when you are wanting a snack or something to use with a dip
05-08-2018
These were a staple in my house. Theses are loaded with flavour.
09-05-2018
These are my new favorite snack cracker. I love that they are actually good for you and contain a lot of fiber ! yummy!
11-04-2018
It’s just the right amount of sweet and spice... great snack to watch movies to