RoC Multi Correxion®️ Hydrate + Plump Serum Capsules

4.4 5 0 16 16 Discover RoC’s new clinically proven Hydrate + Plump Serum Capsules, with our fastest-acting Hyaluronic Acid. In just 1 night, 100% of women had visibly plumper skin. After 1 week, 100% had visibly reduced lines and wrinkles and a 2X boost in skin’s hydration levels. These capsules contain a perfectly measured dose of Hyaluronic Acid, proven to draw moisture from within skin up to the surface for maximum plumping power. Our 100% biodegradable capsules are sealed tight for optimal freshness and easy on-the-go use.
RoC Multi Correxion®️ Hydrate + Plump Serum Capsules

15-06-2022
RoC Multi Correxion Hydrate + Plump Serum Capsules leaves my skin feeling other worldly smooth. The capsules help preserve the contents as most ingredients is high quality skin care are sensitive to sunlight, and also give you the perfect amount so no wasting of product you can’t get out of the bottom of a pump bottle. Would definitely recommend one hundred times over b
13-02-2022
Noticeable results!
This is a really great hyaluronic acid product. It does provide noticeable results although after quite some so you have to be patient. It does smooth out fine lines and make your skin look and feel smoother and more plump. Give it a try!
24-11-2021
Great Capsules for Great Skin
It is a small capsule that is broken open to release the serum. The serum feels like oil but is really smooth on the face. This serum does not make your face oily. I wash my face and do my daily routine then I put the serum on. I also have combination skin and has not made my face break out. It is an expensive product but it lasts a while and has amazing results.
22-11-2021
Hydratation suprême
Ce produit permet une tellement hydratation de la peau du visage. Il est facile à transporter n’importe où et l’application est sans soucis. Le produit pénètre aussi facilement.
05-11-2021
ROC PLUMPING CAPSULES
THIS PRODUCT DOES A FAIR JOB HOWEVER ELIZABETH ARDEN VERSION IS MUCH BETTER. i FOUND THE APPLICATION THE SAME AND FOUND THIS TO BE A BIT HEAVY OILY FEELING BUT ONCE IT IS ABSORBED INTO THE SKIN YOUR SKIN IS SMOOTHER.a GOOD OVERNIGHT TREATMENT HOWEVER I DID NOT NOTICE ANY VISIBLE RESULTS MAYBE IM JUST TOO FAR GONE FOR HELP
01-11-2021
WOW
Ce sont des capsules magiques!! Ce terme After 1 week, 100% had visibly reduced lines and wrinkles and a 2X boost in skin’s hydration levels 1000 . Ils replissent leur mission haut la main!!!
27-10-2021
Amazing!
I Love Roc products because they do what they say. Noted results after day 4 of using. Definitely recommend
09-10-2021
Action de nuit très performante
Tout d'abord, j'ai aimé que ce produit se vende en capsule car cela aide à garder toute les propriétés intact du produit. Après utilisation, ma peau se sentait vraiment nourrie et l'effet se ressentait le matin au lever avec une peau d'apparence saine et repulpée. Je le recommande.
26-08-2021
Skin plumbing
I've purchased this Roc plumping serum from Walmart. Ca in the first week I noticed a plumbing effect they are amazing!!!although they go on a little oilythe serum absorbs well and has a nice smell definitely recommend
13-08-2021
Bien
C’est capsule hydratante hydrate très bien! Par contre, ça vient en petite quantité… Avec la grande famille que j’ai, un petit pot se vide quand même assez vite.. Puis, pour le pris, ça vaut plus ou moins peine sauf si vous en désirer vraiment. Je recommande au gens au besoins seulement et non intéresser.
09-08-2021
Thick emulsion
This is a really good and thick overnight treatment. You do get a lot of moisture and hydrating serum sinking into the skin and you get the feeling of filling in and smoothing over any fine lines and wrinkles in the skin’s surface. I do get some acneic reaction/breakouts so perhaps my personal body chemistry and skin pH finds the formula too rich. It’s very therapeutic to put on such a rich hydrator though.
05-08-2021
Best product
By using this product my skin is really smooth and nice. I love this product
04-08-2021
Great product!
RoC Multi Correxion Hydrate + Plump Serum Capsules are great. Hyaluronic acid works very well. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I noticed plumper skin. My fine lines and wrinkles have improved. My skin is definitely hydrated and looks better. I like the individual capsules. They are easy to open after use. I definitely recommend it to others.
03-08-2021
J'ai essayé
J'avais reçu en échantillons chez Pharmaprix et j'aime bien le fait qu'une seule capsule est la dose a appliqué. Dès l'application on sent la peau vraiment hydraté avec un effet de de fraicheur, idéal avant d'aller au lit. Par contre je n'ai eu que 3 capsules donc a long terme est ce qu'on a vraiment un bon résultat? Je crois que oui mais je ne peux malheureusement pas le confirmer.