Rootalive Organic Turmeric Powder

5 5 0 6 6 Turmeric is native to India and plays a role in many traditional cultures throughout the East, including being a revered part of Ayurvedic medicine. It’s used both as a culinary spice and a healing remedy. In traditional medicine, turmeric is used to treat many skin conditions – either as a spice, a supplement or applied right to skin (which may turn skin yellow, and that is normal!) Turmeric is best absorbed when paired with black pepper, so use these two spices in unison. Turmeric has a mild, earthy and slightly peppery flavor and it's bright yellow color add beauty to curries, stew and salad dressing. It can be mixed into water as tea, or use it to prepare golden milk, a warming blend of milk, honey, turmeric and peppe
Rootalive Organic Turmeric Powder

06-05-2021
Excellent Quality
This is one of the best brands of Turmeric I have ever used. I add this to my smoothies, used it to make golden milk, and in my face mask. Doesn't go cold and clump together after opening.
05-02-2021
Great color and taste
I use turmeric in everything from food, lattes and even my face! I love that this product is organic and I can tell the quality is great.
08-01-2021
Organic and good quality product
It has a very nice "yellow" colour which shows the product made from good quality turmeric powder. It is also an organic product. I have purchased it many times for my family.
Body Booster
Love love love this product. I use this product in my cooking, to make body and face scrubs, even my golden milk tea. It's close to fresh as possible.
great quality and value
I only use organic products and have found the curcumin level and flavour to be exemplary
Beautiful golden goodness
I use this is various dishes, soups, teas and other recipes. The smell is amazing and the texture is perfect. I feel great using it especially because it is also organic.