Royale Tiger Towel Full Sheets

08-11-2018
J’ai beaucoup aimé utiliser ces essuie tout. Le format détachable en plus petites feuilles est vraiment pratique car on peut décider de ne pas utiliser une grande feuille complète pour rien. Mon côté soucieux de l’environnement a bien apprécié cela. Ensuite, ils sont très absorbants grâce aux petites alvéoles et résistent à l’utilisation. J’achèterais volontiers ce produit à l’avenir.
06-11-2018
The Royale Tiger Towel Sheets were great. However I didn't try the Full Sheets, but the Half Sheets that were sent to me. I'm happy about that because I think I'll use the half sheets more, and they're great for smaller spills. Absorbent but tough, I thought this was a great product!
05-11-2018
I love that the full sheet is not too big like some kitchen towels I have tried before, which can be wasteful at times. It is perfect for our kitchen needs, and I also used it when needed, when cleaning the bathroom(toilet)
03-11-2018
Strong and very easy to use anywhere and everywhere for everything.
03-11-2018
great product that i would recommend to my family and friends
03-11-2018
its a very strong and good quality paper material product
03-11-2018
Essuie-tout Tiger towel de Royale sont une qualité exceptionnelle. Bonne épaisseur, lors du ramassage la tâche est facile et l'essuie-tout est vraiment tenace pour les dégâts.
03-11-2018
A full sheet is not always needed, sometimes a half or 2/3 sheet is adaquate.
03-11-2018
We are family with kids who seem to knock over everything in their site. These towels were perfect for us. They are very absorbent and the thickness of the towels make them able to handle the biggest spills. Royale Tiger Towels are very durable even when wet.
03-11-2018
These sheets absorb amazingly I used them to clean up spills, leaks and even vomit! Will buy again
03-11-2018
I love these sheets - one sheet is enough to clean any mess They are strong and can be reused Definitely will buy again
03-11-2018
Royale Tiger Towel Full Sheets are great in the kitchen and for quick cleaning. They leave no residue behind and on glass and mirrors they give a lint free, streak free shine. I love how absorbent they are, great for gathering up spills. I have already bought more and the whole family says Royale Tiger Towel Full Sheets are a lot better than the bargain brand we used to use!
03-11-2018
the sheets are great , they do a fantastic job in cleaning the mess around.
03-11-2018
i loved the feel and also the option of select a size was perfect
03-11-2018
How to add on to a very simple product such as paper towels? I think they do work as intended and stack up to other brands I’ve used.