Royale Tiger Towel Handy Half Sheets

17-12-2018
My Favourite Rolls
Love that they have the half sheets. Most of the time it is all you need. Strong and absorbant, not rough on skin, works great on spills and wiping mouth and hands.
12-12-2018
Super fort
J'ai essayé ces essuie-tout, ils sont très resistants et j'aime la demi feuille, on gaspille moins
14-11-2018
The Royale Tiger Towels are thick and strong and great for smaller jobs, so there is less waste. If the price is right, I will definitely be purchasing these!
12-11-2018
They're strong & absorbent and the half sheet size is more convenient than full sheets. These are almost as good as Bounty paper towels.
11-11-2018
i am just so used to using full sheet that a half sheet does not seem to be enough paper towel for me
10-11-2018
I love these! great for big spills and big messes. Being able to use just half a sheet is perfect.
10-11-2018
I loved the strength and durability of these towels. I also loved the half sheets, so much less waste! Thanks!
08-11-2018
J'aime bien la couleur blanche. C'est plus écologique.
08-11-2018
Génial comme produit! Format des rouleaux et des feuilles super pratique. Les.Les feuilles absorbent bien les liquides.
08-11-2018
on passe quand même beaucoup d'essuie-tout par jour pour ramasser les dégâts de notre chien et de notre chat. Le fait qu'ils soient en demi-feuilles, nous a permis d'en dépenser moins!!!! Ils sont résistant et très absorbant.
08-11-2018
Overall the Royale Tiger half sheets did the job. I liked the half sheets as I don’t typically need a full size sheet. They were fairly absorbent though not as good as my regular brand. I would be willing to purchase in the future.
07-11-2018
Love using these towel handy half sheets. No waste involved. I can use a small size or a larger size depending on the mess. Makes me feel less wasteful! Picks up lots of liquid!
07-11-2018
I found this product to be wonderful. It is durable and absorbent. The fact that I can decide what size of towel I need is great. If I need half a sheet I can. If I need a total of 2, I can. It's grrrrreat!!
07-11-2018
These paper towels are very durable and absorbent. I used them to wipe up various spills and to dry smaller items after washing. The half sheet was enough to wipe up a minor spill and they did not tear when the spill was absorbed. I would trust this product to clean up larger spills also,
07-11-2018
I love being able to use a smaller sheet for little spills. It saves so much waste! These paper towels were really strong and didn’t leave any paper residue behind.