4.6 5 0 70 70 With the Quik Clik Seal™, TakeAlongs lids click into place letting you know when contents are secured.
Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Shallow Bowls

13-11-2020
affordable
i love the fact that these are affordable, stack well and can be reused, lids stay in great shape without leakage.
23-10-2020
Wonderful for packing lunches
I packed my husbands lunch for work every day and these are a game changer. They are very leak proof and stack so well in my cupboard that it’s easily cupboard space. I can always count on these containers.
22-10-2020
Very reliable
I like these containers because they are stackable, easy to store and they seal very easily. They do not take up too much space and are the perfect size for packing salads for lunch or storing leftovers.
17-10-2020
Great Product
I love rubbermaid products just because they are super inexpensive, all their products look and feel the same so your cupboards look great, and they do the job. Nothing bad to say!
13-09-2020
Great price
These were really inexpensive and does the job. Very easy to use and stackable. The lid snaps on fast and easy. Like how all the containers and lids are the same color so I don't have to worry about matching it.
05-09-2020
À tous les jours
J’ai plusieurs de ces plats et je les utilise quotidiennement. J’adore ces produits.
04-04-2020
Amazing! One of my favs
Love this food storage container. Locks and seals in food. Never any spoilage. Will be purchasing more.
25-01-2020
I love Rubbermaid! These are wonderful products and worth the price
05-12-2019
Lunch container for Leftovers
Good for leftovers to use for lunch the next day at school or work. Unfortunately it does leak when tipped on it's side which is why the 4 star rating. Economical and long lasting.
01-11-2019
Pratique pour lunch
Bien étanche et très pratique pour apporter les lunchs au travail !
14-10-2019
Okay
Over all this product is okay, I prefer Tupperware but this is definitely more affordable so I understand why people buy it. I don’t like the feeling of the sharp corners and that it’s not really dishwasher friendly
10-09-2019
convenient
these are very convenient in expensive ways to give let overs to guests
28-08-2019
Fantastic for lunch
These containers are fantastic for lunch - whether it be a sandwich or leftover pasta. And they're slim enough to fit into most backpacks without adding too much bulk.
12-06-2019
Convenient
These are super convenient for a reusable plastic container! I like using them for all things cold or to transfer from this to a glass plate to re heat! They are super easy to clean, light weight, and durable! Great for kids lunches!
09-05-2019
Works fine and a good price
The material is really good, I like that the plastic is transparent so you can see what you have there. The lid close perfectly even if you put liquid nothings go out. You can put in the freezer and the material is still works really fine. You can take your lunch to work in it or save food in the refrigerator. I like that it's come in differents sizes, so you can have your food very organized in the refrigerator or in your storage food.