4.1 5 0 292 292 Intense flavour. Straight from the grill. The original grilled BBQ flavour you love intensified with delicious spice.
Ruffles® Flamin’ Hot® Bar B Q Potato Chips

24-01-2021
Yup chips
Ruffles are my number 1 chip ..love plain ..love bbq..i think i love them all ..you just cant beat the taste..
09-01-2021
Ruffles flaming hot bbq chips
Very delicious I can never eat just one , I like to finish the whole bag! Lol!
01-01-2021
Wow - That is Hot
I suppose if you like hot spicy food, these chips are what you're looking for; however, they were too hot for me. I much prefer the regular BBQ Ruffles chips which are just perfect for my tastes.
26-12-2020
Very good.
We usually prefer Doritos but these ones are really good. The flavour is great and it's just document enough.
22-12-2020
Good heat
I eat a lot of spice so I have yet to find a chip that is hot enough :) however This one is really good with flavor and quality.
14-12-2020
The spice that is just right
These chips are spicy. I enjoy a lot of spice in foods and I certainly enjoy these chips. You must keep some water close by when eating these chips. If you like spicy then these chips are for you
07-12-2020
Great chip
Loved the heat. Very flavorful chip. Free with the purchase of Budweiser beer. Thank you for the chance to try something new
01-12-2020
Hot but sweet
I liked the spicy crunch but didn’t enjoy the sweetness from the BBQ flavor. Kind of disappointed with it. I feel the bbq flavor and the hot spicy mix was not my favorite.
01-12-2020
bbq chips
Loved the flavour of this chip. It was the right amount of hot taste with a nice kick to it. Very enjoyable
30-11-2020
Spicy, crispy, potato chip goodness!
So since the flamin’ hot craze arrived in Canada, I tried the cheetos and fell in love! It’s not for the faint of heart, all hot spicy food lovers will ADORE this 🥵 🌶 you get the spice, you get the potato chip, it’s a hit!
14-11-2020
Good but not great
These chips were good, but not great. I love Ruffalos BBQ so this was just messing with an already great product. I think the original bbq has the perfect amount of flavour and heat.
12-11-2020
Très fort!!!
Ouf!!! La saveur est très forte !!! Bonne au goût mais très forte pour les amateurs de goût très fort!!
interesting new flavour
these new flavour of chips or a twist on barbeque ruffles. I have never tried spicy barbeque chips before and this is exceeded my expectation. they were pretty good not too spicy and are only out for a limited time
The yummy chips
I love this product as i alway stocks at home for my snacks
11-11-2020
If you like spicy then these are for you
Too hot for me but i find BBQ spicy LOL, but my kids like them