4.1 5 0 243 243 Intense flavour. Straight from the grill. The original grilled BBQ flavour you love intensified with delicious spice.
Ruffles® Flamin’ Hot® Bar B Q Potato Chips

26-02-2020
Ruffles Bar B Q chips
The Ruffles Flamin' Hot Potato Chips I don't like. The Potato chip are to hot for me. There alot hotter than the regular Ruffle BQ Chips. I gave my son the Ruffles Flamin' Hot Bar B Q Chips. He likes hot food to eat. He found they were hotter than he thought.
23-02-2020
Flaming Hot chips
I bought these instead of regular BBQ chips and everyone in my family loved them. They are a little spicy for me but I still like them as they have a lot of flavor. Great addition to any gathering
04-02-2020
Bon et garnie en bbq
J adore ses tchips.croustillants, pleine de bon goût et j adore quand ses ondulé sais meilleur
03-02-2020
Miam
Super produit, il faut aimer le piquant. Les chips ont un bon goût
Favourite chips rn!
I absolutely love chips with a good flavour, thse flaming hot bbq do not disappoint in anyway!! I find they are a good balance of bbq to flaming hot, oppose to the flaming hot doritos that are much hotter in flavour+
Very Crunchy
I bought these last month coz I love barbecue flavours well there good I buy again little expensive but ruffles is that way great taste taste like barbecue so if you like chips you will like these
Hot! Hot! Hot!
Wow have a drink handy while you eat these. They stand up to the test. They were very much what I hoped for. Just the right amount of hotness. I would recommend this to my friends. Although some of them were there when I served them up and they concurred.
24-01-2020
My favourite
I love these thick and crunchy chips. I enjoy the texture and the flavour.
22-01-2020
Hot Stuff!
I tied the Ruffles Barbecue Flamin' Hot Chips. I enjoyed the heat that comes from eating these chips but its not for everyone especially those who cant or don't enjoy spicy or hot chips.
21-01-2020
Good if you like it hot
Enjoyed these. Only caution is if you aren’t a fan of heat do not get these. They are hot but good. I would not recommend for children unless they really like spicy food. Adults should definitely try them out!
21-01-2020
Flamin Good
If you like nice and spicy BBQ chips go for it. They will make your mouth water for a drink
11-01-2020
Too many chemicals
I love ruffles chips but unfortunately they taste of chemicals; the taste is so fake it hurts! Plus you get it all over yourn hands. This is really a biased review as I don't like any fake flavoured chips; just salt and cracked pepper or salt and vinegar. But to each his own! If you like flavoured chips you will like these!
08-01-2020
Hot
Des croustilles épicées juste à point ! Pas pour les enfants
08-01-2020
Good
My daughter loves these. Hopefully they stick around for a while
03-01-2020
Ruffles BBQ
These ruffles potato chips are really tasty and have a rich BBQ taste.