Ruffles® Flamin’ Hot® Bar B Q Potato Chips

4.1 5 0 385 385 Intense flavour. Straight from the grill. The original grilled BBQ flavour you love intensified with delicious spice.
Ruffles® Flamin’ Hot® Bar B Q Potato Chips

19-01-2022
Taste good
The chips is really tasty. I loved them. But I expected it to be stronger. These chips are as strong as the Doritos "Piment infernal".
04-01-2022
Barbecue chips
Tried this product , loved the flavour of the barbecue flavour, the best one Ive taste in a long time
15-12-2021
Tv time
These are my husband facorite snack spicy the better
14-12-2021
Hot !
I like it hot… But only a few for me is good.. Like to eat them with other chips so it’s not always hot
11-12-2021
Hotter then expected
Hotter then expected, some had more flavour then others and were almost over powering but good chips overall
10-12-2021
Let it burn
So yummy. I love when these return to the shelves. So good with ranch dip 😋
09-12-2021
Yum
Best hot BBQ chips love the crunch and good with ruffles ranch dip.
07-12-2021
I love the taste. But "flaming hot"repensent something different for every person. My personal taste... extra spicy. My boyfriend.. really not enough. Personally My fav is still ruffle sweet and spicy !
03-12-2021
time to wake up
Just amazing...life has been so mudane n just sucks ...wake up your taste buds ASAP the flavour it fantastic.
26-11-2021
Super hot and flavourful
What flavour ! Wow and super hot but bursting with flavour. Easy to eat the whole bag.
01-11-2021
Chips piquantes
Oh là là! Ceux qui aimes mangé épicée, ouch! Voilà ces croustilles sont pour vous ! Trop fort pour mon goût, c'est pour ça que j'ai mis 3/5
19-10-2021
ruffles
ici ca été un gros non le gout reste trop longtemps dans la bouche
18-10-2021
Pretty good
Not my most favourite chip, but they’re definitely good. Taste more like BBQ if that’s what you like. They are spicy but don’t have that “flamin hot” flavour. I would eat them again.
08-10-2021
Hot
Taste good. If you want spicy hot, I recommend these chips, they did the job for me!
08-09-2021
Parfaitement piquant!
La même texture qu'on apprécie des Ruffles avec en plus un bon goût épicé que j'ai adoré!