4.2 5 0 129 129 Intense flavour. Straight from the grill. The original grilled BBQ flavour you love intensified with delicious spice.

2019-07-13
Great taste
I love these chips. Loaded with BBQ flavor and love the crunch.. perfect snack..
2019-07-13
Awesome potato chips
It has been a long time since I have eaten BBQ potato chips and I completely enjoyed this product. I will definitely buy these chips again.
2019-07-09
Ruffles
My son just loves the flavour and the right amount of spice. The grilled taste is a bonus. Right amount of zest. I wouldn’t suggest an improvement as it is awesome. I have already recommended it.
Daughter
As a family we always like trying new thing my oldest daughter loves food with a bit of a kick to it . My daughter just love the taste and I personally love the crunch of these ruffles 😍😍
amateur d'épicée
Pour les gens qui aime beaucoup les trucs épicées (moi j'aime un peu les choses épicées) cela est vraiment bon. Le goût est prononcé et très présent. La chips est aussi très croustillante.
Very good
I loved these chips so much, it is spicy but it’s not overpowering and also I eat fast so that makes me have to calm down and eat slower. I definitely recommend if you like spicy BBQ. Delicious!
Hot but only at first
I think these chips are hot at first but after a few it doesn't seem to be that hot anymore. They're nice chips if you like a bit of bite to them but still want to enjoy the flavours with out the pain.
Hot BBQ chips
Wow now they r good some I had was nice n hot n spicy just love these one have them about 2 a week.
Goût
Moi pas si pire que ça pour le goût .Normal pas tout peut aimer.
wow
comme je les aime forte et qui on du panache j ai adoré le piquant
Hot
My Husband loves them as he loves spicy anything.I found them too spicy for my palate. If you like spicy you will really like theses crunch chips.
My favourite
Since trying these they are my new FAVE I always have to have them in the house. Perfectly flavored but if your sensitive to spicy then dont get them as they are fairly hot. Not as hot as flamin hot doritos . Also a note of bbq of course
Hubby loves
Like to bring new spicy chips to my hubby and he sure did like these ones he ate the whole bag in one sitting
Spicy ketchup not BBQ
I loved the chips but they tested more like spicy ketchup than spicy bbq.
2019-06-29
FINALLY
SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE BIT OF BITE, HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS.