4.1 5 0 292 292 Intense flavour. Straight from the grill. The original grilled BBQ flavour you love intensified with delicious spice.
Ruffles® Flamin’ Hot® Bar B Q Potato Chips

11-11-2020
🔥🥵
Love these they taste like regular ruffles bbq with an added kick of heat and a almost sweet taste perfect for a late night movie snack for someone that dosent mind spicy 🌶 lucky for me my kids won’t steal these ones 😂🔥
09-11-2020
Spicey
It was so hott. But we couldnt put it down the kids couldnt get enough of it
03-11-2020
Spicy!!
I found these chips very spicy, I prefer the regular BBQ kind. I would not get this kind again.
02-11-2020
Tasty!!
Big yes all the time for junk food especially Bar BQ chips. Ruffles chips are in my favourite, I tried all but this flavour is very tasty. Good hit at my Super Bowl party, always the first gone in the bowl. Fresh and good price.
30-10-2020
Hot
I find these burned my mouth, I am sensitive to heat though so may not be the best tester. My husband loved them and he loves heat.
30-10-2020
My husband doesn't mind these
My husband doesn't mind these ones. But he prefers the flaming hot cheddar.
28-10-2020
it's okay
I prefer the original BBQ. The flavour isn't as good in these as they are in just BBQ. I liked the spice though.
27-10-2020
Crunchy, but too sweet
I personally don't like the flavor. These are too sweet for me. I like my chips to be savory only.
27-10-2020
So hot and so delicious!
These chips are HOT! I guess I had it in my head that these were going to just be another hot chip and that's it. Wow! Was I surprised! These chips had me looking for a glass of water to cool down my mouth. So hot and so delicious. I love em <3
26-10-2020
good
tres bon, mais les enfants on moin aimé ça vu que c'est peu piquant
22-10-2020
Love them!
I'm a huge fan of these as they have some nice heat behind them. Can't seem to get enough and of course just a limited time.
21-10-2020
A very tasty chip flavour!
Unlike most of the "Flamin' Hot" flavours, this one doesn't leave your mouth feeling like it is on fire. It has a really nice subtle spicy flavour without overpowering the Bar B Q base flavour. Super tasty.
19-10-2020
Delicious Flames!
The Ruffles and Cheetos branding with the flamin' hot series is amazing. Super tasty and not overly spicy. It's great for the snacky side of me. I can sit and literally eat a whole bag without even realizing it. Dangerous chip
19-10-2020
Hooked
I love this flavour, the first time i saw the bag of chips, i knew I had to get it. It is actually spicy and i love the bbq flavour. Its not your tradtional thought of what bbq taste like though. One of my guilty pleasures for movie night at home for sure, i really enjoy it
14-10-2020
They were pretty good
They weren't as hot as other flamin hot products, but I enjoyed that about these ones, I didn't feel like I had to have a glass of milk after every bite!