Schwarzkopf GLISS® Ultimate Repair™ Conditioner

4.1 5 0 84 84 This high-performance formula with 3X LIQUID KERATIN precisely repairs damaged hair and replaces lost Keratin leaving your hair restored - for instant and effortless combability.
Schwarzkopf GLISS® Ultimate Repair™ Conditioner

05-04-2021
Smell very nice
I loved the smell and it also leaves my hair very healthy
03-04-2021
so so conditioner
Ever though this is for dry and damaged hair i wasn’t impressed with the results. It gives only mediocre results
29-03-2021
So silky!
Love the smell of this product both in the bottle, and the lasting smell in my hair afterwards. Highly recommend to anybody who’s hair needs a little extra love. My hair felt so silky afterwards!
26-03-2021
Silky smooth
My favourite hair product.when I can find it I buy several.I5 makes my hair silky soft without making it greasy
25-03-2021
My hair is so shiny
The packaging is what first caught my eye. It looked sleek and like it was a higher quality than some of the other drug store brands. After using it for the first time, my hair was so shiny. I loved the smell, it wasn’t too strong. It was also so easy to comb through my hair after using this, I didn’t even need my leave in conditioner. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend.
10-03-2021
Awesome!
I actually just bought this on sale for $1.97 each at rexal which was an amazing deal. I really like it, my hair is super soft today. I've been growing my hair our so I haven't gotten it cut in a while so my ends are pretty damaged and it really helped a lot. I'm glad I found it on sale because it is quite expensive so I normally wouldn't buy this.
18-02-2021
AMAZING
When I damaged my hair and coloured it to bleach blonde I completely destroyed my hair to the point where I couldn't even brush it. This actually helped me untangle knots and actually let me brush it.
10-02-2021
It works, but it is also on the pricey side
I do enjoy this product, and I found it to be very nourishing for my hair, and the scent was mild. The conditioner itself is very thick, so you don't need a lot. The one thing that did bring my rating down however was that when it isn't on sale, it is on the pricer side and there are cheaper options out there that will do the same thing.
04-02-2021
not really a fan
this was a more expensive product even though I bought it on sale. I don't know if I got a bad bottle but it was very thick and almost had a sticky texture
02-02-2021
As advertised
I have long hair and always use "damage repair" shampoo and conditioners from various brands. This is one of my favorites, though I have to hold out for very good sales/coupons since it's on the pricier side.
29-01-2021
One of the best
This is one of the best conditioners out there. It works great and has helped restore my damaged hair. I love how healthy it feels after every wash. It leaves my hair looking silky and beautiful with a great shining result.
27-01-2021
Works great!
I was reluctant to try it because it smells a bit funny but it really works well. It left my hair feeling light and not weighed down and it did help repair all the damage caused by all the color I put in my hair.
13-12-2020
Love how it makes my bleach damaged hair feel. Love how it smells even more
24-11-2020
Soft and Shinny
I have tried many repair/conditioners and for a off the shelf product, this is great and affordable. I have highlights and this leaves my hair manageable and soft.
22-10-2020
It actually works
I tried this because my hair needed some Repair!! I saw a difference after the first use!