4 5 0 77 77 This high-performance formula with 3X LIQUID KERATIN precisely repairs damaged hair and replaces lost Keratin leaving your hair restored - for instant and effortless combability.
Schwarzkopf GLISS® Ultimate Repair™ Conditioner

18-02-2021
AMAZING
When I damaged my hair and coloured it to bleach blonde I completely destroyed my hair to the point where I couldn't even brush it. This actually helped me untangle knots and actually let me brush it.
10-02-2021
It works, but it is also on the pricey side
I do enjoy this product, and I found it to be very nourishing for my hair, and the scent was mild. The conditioner itself is very thick, so you don't need a lot. The one thing that did bring my rating down however was that when it isn't on sale, it is on the pricer side and there are cheaper options out there that will do the same thing.
04-02-2021
not really a fan
this was a more expensive product even though I bought it on sale. I don't know if I got a bad bottle but it was very thick and almost had a sticky texture
02-02-2021
As advertised
I have long hair and always use "damage repair" shampoo and conditioners from various brands. This is one of my favorites, though I have to hold out for very good sales/coupons since it's on the pricier side.
29-01-2021
One of the best
This is one of the best conditioners out there. It works great and has helped restore my damaged hair. I love how healthy it feels after every wash. It leaves my hair looking silky and beautiful with a great shining result.
27-01-2021
Works great!
I was reluctant to try it because it smells a bit funny but it really works well. It left my hair feeling light and not weighed down and it did help repair all the damage caused by all the color I put in my hair.
13-12-2020
Love how it makes my bleach damaged hair feel. Love how it smells even more
24-11-2020
Soft and Shinny
I have tried many repair/conditioners and for a off the shelf product, this is great and affordable. I have highlights and this leaves my hair manageable and soft.
22-10-2020
It actually works
I tried this because my hair needed some Repair!! I saw a difference after the first use!
06-06-2020
AMAZING!!!!
I can't believe how healthy and beautiful my hair feels. Honestly it like silk. I would Definitely recommend to all ages and hair types
04-05-2020
It was a good product
I bought this because I’m having some issues with my hair being extra dry and unmanageable. It smells good and feels nice. I did find my hair was harder to comb through when it was wet, after using this product.
02-05-2020
Excellent produit
Ils nourris à la perfection les cheveux très sec et abîmés. De plus la grande variété de produits pour tout les types de cheveux de leurs marques sont tous très bons. De plus, certains de leur produits sont en vente au Doloroma, alors ils reviennent à la moitié du prix en pharmacie.
01-05-2020
Dream for damaged hair
My husband and I we used , it really very good for unhealthy hair , damaged and not shinny I suggested for everybody wants to improve the hair look and its not expensive at all
16-03-2020
Repair my damaged hair
I use this conditioner on my damaged fragile hair. He helped to stop the breakage and restore my hair to a healthy state. It leaves my hair soft, tangle free and manageable. I was especially eager to try because of the keratin ingredient. I am very satisfied with this product.
17-02-2020
Smooth and silky hair
I tried this product on a friends recommendation as I have a natural curl to my hair but usually straighten it. I am in love with this product and the shampoo. It leaves my hair silky smooth, rinses easily, and leaves behind a pleasant smell. I have tried too many products from salon brand to generic but this product is true to its claim. The cost is very reasonable for the amazing glossy hair it leaves me with.