4.5 5 0 128 128 Don’t cut your hair, choose repair. With Gliss Ultimate Repair, get restored hair that’s up to 90% stronger and shinier. Damaged hair loses Keratin resulting in a severely weakened hair structure.

07-12-2019
great
leaves hair frizz free and soft. wish they had this formula in purple shampoo
11-06-2019
Great for damaged hair
I used this product after hair dye and sun damaged my hair and the results were amazing...TRY IT!!!
05-06-2019
Would probably buy again
This shampoo (& conditioner set) does what it is expected to do. It does leave my hair feeling a bit shinier and softer than most other products which is great, although I do feel it leaves a bit of a residue in my hair no matter how much I rinse it and can cause it to seem a bit more greasy after the wash. All in all though not a bad product, would probably buy again.
22-11-2018
I am a steady and loyal customer to this shampoo and the conditioner. I use it every day and i love how my hair looks feels and smells and would recommend it to everyone.
18-11-2018
Smooth hair
Leaves hair soft and frizz free. Also gives you an extra day before you have to wash hair
17-11-2018
Merveilleux
Depuis que j ai essayé se produit je ne peux plus m en passé mes cheveux son doux et soyeux je l'e recommande
26-10-2018
Shampoo
I just recently tried this product and didn’t disappoint at all. Made my hair feel so soft as I washed and then afterwards as well. They’re are a few different kinds of this brand that I tried as well and loved them just as much as this one!
16-10-2018
Best shampoo
This is my all time favorite hair care line. It leaves my hair silky and shiny. I continue to buy the gliss products!
21-07-2018
This is a great shampoo, just like the rest of Schwarzkopf products. It makes the hair look sleek and healthier. I like the black and gold design, it looks luxurious and feels good to use.
03-04-2018
This made my hair silky and shiny, I love using it with conditioner. Great for damaged hair.
16-02-2018
I can't say enough about this shampoo. I purchased the color protect shampoo & it smells so heavenly and lathers really well. It doesn't make my hair tangled either, which is a definite plus. It helps preserve color and that's what matters to me because I've been dyeing my hair for 5 years now, so it's worth every penny. I really love the look of the bottle too, very aesthetically pleasing. Definitely going to buy again!
08-02-2018
I have naturally curly hair which makes it naturally dry and unruly. This is by far the best shampoo I have tried for leaving me with soft, defined curls! Great shampoo!
01-12-2017
I love this shampoo and conditioner from Schwarzkopf I'm using right now makes my hair feel great I will definitely buy this again
07-11-2017
I tried Gliss ultimate repair shampoo, it has nice scent, deeply clean the hair leaving no residues. My hair felt moisturized, shiny
04-11-2017
Makes my hair shine like 20 years younger. Love it!