Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Ultimate Repair™ Shampoo

4.5 5 0 138 138 Don’t cut your hair, choose repair. With Gliss Ultimate Repair, get restored hair that’s up to 90% stronger and shinier. Damaged hair loses Keratin resulting in a severely weakened hair structure.
Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Ultimate Repair™ Shampoo

14-05-2021
Glass is bliss
This is a great product. You can notice the difference in you hair after just the first use. My hair feels and looks fresher longer. Works great on long thick hair. My daughter also loved this. She found it made her hair easier to manage (she was 7)
29-04-2021
Glossy Hair
This product leaves my hair very shiny (glossy). I really like the results and it smells good too!
26-04-2021
Heavenly
Does a very good job. Smells heavenly. Leaves the hair squeaky clean. Does not feel heavy.
24-04-2021
Removes built up residue in your hair leaving it silky smooth, great product for daily or Monthly use
26-02-2021
Good
Especially for a better branded hair product the price is reasonable. does not leave the hair too greasy. with the price may not be perfect for day to day use but for switching up your product it is good.
29-01-2021
My current favourite shampoo
This is one of the best shampoos out there and my current favourite. It works great with the conditioner and together has helped restore my damaged hair. I love how healthy it feels after every wash. It leaves my hair looking silky and beautiful with a great shining result.
15-01-2021
Gliss Bliss
I received a sample from work and I've been hooked ever since. It leaves my hair soft and helps to control the frizz. The scent is also pleasant but not overpowering. I have encouraged friends to try it too.
12-12-2020
My favourite drugstore shampoo/conditioner
I've been buying this since September 2017 and will continue to buy this until they stop making it. Huge fan of Schwartzkopf hair care (been around in Europe for a very long time)I really love it makes my coloured/bleached/heat styled hair feel amazing
22-10-2020
Good shampoo
I tried this shampoo it is good and has a good smell , keeps the hair clean , doesn't dry the hair but keeps it smooth. Most of the hair salons recommend this brand's product and i second
15-10-2020
Need to buy this!
LOVE this product. I have very dry and damaged hair and this product honestly left my hair feeling so much smoother and softer. But more importantly with almost no visible frizz! which I love and very much needed! So I greatly recommend
05-10-2020
Nice smell, good consistency
Though I have tried this I haven't tried it for enough consecutive days to be able to review the longterm hair effects. I have tried this while staying over with a friend and in my experience it leaves hair smelling good and feeling smooth.
01-10-2020
I love this shampoo so much
This has to be in my top shampoos. I am obsessed. I first found out about it from those back to school kits from Shoppers Drugmart. This bottle will last you months! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I have oily hair and this makes it feel super nice and lightweight. I have recommended this to a friend and she also fell in love with this.
12-09-2020
Amazing Shampoo
This shampoo does so much more than clean my hair, it transforms it! I love the way my hair feeks after using this shampoo. It's silky, soft and smooth with no flyaways or frizz.
07-12-2019
great
leaves hair frizz free and soft. wish they had this formula in purple shampoo
11-06-2019
Great for damaged hair
I used this product after hair dye and sun damaged my hair and the results were amazing...TRY IT!!!