4.5 5 0 137 137 Don’t cut your hair, choose repair. With Gliss Ultimate Repair, get restored hair that’s up to 90% stronger and shinier. Damaged hair loses Keratin resulting in a severely weakened hair structure.
Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Ultimate Repair™ Shampoo

26-02-2021
Good
Especially for a better branded hair product the price is reasonable. does not leave the hair too greasy. with the price may not be perfect for day to day use but for switching up your product it is good.
29-01-2021
My current favourite shampoo
This is one of the best shampoos out there and my current favourite. It works great with the conditioner and together has helped restore my damaged hair. I love how healthy it feels after every wash. It leaves my hair looking silky and beautiful with a great shining result.
15-01-2021
Gliss Bliss
I received a sample from work and I've been hooked ever since. It leaves my hair soft and helps to control the frizz. The scent is also pleasant but not overpowering. I have encouraged friends to try it too.
12-12-2020
My favourite drugstore shampoo/conditioner
I've been buying this since September 2017 and will continue to buy this until they stop making it. Huge fan of Schwartzkopf hair care (been around in Europe for a very long time)I really love it makes my coloured/bleached/heat styled hair feel amazing
22-10-2020
Good shampoo
I tried this shampoo it is good and has a good smell , keeps the hair clean , doesn't dry the hair but keeps it smooth. Most of the hair salons recommend this brand's product and i second
15-10-2020
Need to buy this!
LOVE this product. I have very dry and damaged hair and this product honestly left my hair feeling so much smoother and softer. But more importantly with almost no visible frizz! which I love and very much needed! So I greatly recommend
05-10-2020
Nice smell, good consistency
Though I have tried this I haven't tried it for enough consecutive days to be able to review the longterm hair effects. I have tried this while staying over with a friend and in my experience it leaves hair smelling good and feeling smooth.
01-10-2020
I love this shampoo so much
This has to be in my top shampoos. I am obsessed. I first found out about it from those back to school kits from Shoppers Drugmart. This bottle will last you months! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I have oily hair and this makes it feel super nice and lightweight. I have recommended this to a friend and she also fell in love with this.
12-09-2020
Amazing Shampoo
This shampoo does so much more than clean my hair, it transforms it! I love the way my hair feeks after using this shampoo. It's silky, soft and smooth with no flyaways or frizz.
07-12-2019
great
leaves hair frizz free and soft. wish they had this formula in purple shampoo
11-06-2019
Great for damaged hair
I used this product after hair dye and sun damaged my hair and the results were amazing...TRY IT!!!
05-06-2019
Would probably buy again
This shampoo (& conditioner set) does what it is expected to do. It does leave my hair feeling a bit shinier and softer than most other products which is great, although I do feel it leaves a bit of a residue in my hair no matter how much I rinse it and can cause it to seem a bit more greasy after the wash. All in all though not a bad product, would probably buy again.
22-11-2018
I am a steady and loyal customer to this shampoo and the conditioner. I use it every day and i love how my hair looks feels and smells and would recommend it to everyone.
18-11-2018
Smooth hair
Leaves hair soft and frizz free. Also gives you an extra day before you have to wash hair
17-11-2018
Merveilleux
Depuis que j ai essayé se produit je ne peux plus m en passé mes cheveux son doux et soyeux je l'e recommande